Elgin, Illinois

Update by user Dec 25, 2018

As of December 25, I still have no word on when I will receive a refund from this company. I have filed a complaint with the better business bureau and according to them, the company has until December 31 to respond to the complaint.

Original review posted by user Nov 25, 2018

I ordered $50 (the indestructible bone and the Milo boot) in merchandise five weeks ago that I never received. They have horrible customer service.

It takes 3-4 days to get an email back from the company that barely addresses your question. The tracking information on your package is completely bogus. They send you a link to a supposed tracking service but it does not give you information. They tell you that it takes 10-20 business days for the package to arrive but it's been five weeks and I have no package with no information.

I've never seen a tracking system like the one they use on their site. Save your money and buy at a local pet store.

I should have done more research before ordering, as I thought they were in California but now I realize they must be in China. My mistake.

Product or Service Mentioned: Conscious Pets Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments