Additional Fees
Allergens Information
Layout of Store
Style and Design

Don't order from Conscious Pets. The company is a scam!

I received the MILO Jumping Activation Ball, 8/8/2018. It was completely damaged and in pieces. I contacted Conscious Pets numerous times with photos of damaged ball. I have not received a refund 3 months later - just fake promises of understanding asking me to order another item.

Another trick it used - they needed to check with their supplier before a refund could be issued. I even offered to return the damaged ball. BTW - it is not a safe toy for your pet unless you want them to choke. IT IS NOT A SAFE TOY!

I don't know how CONSCIOUS PETS could sell such an item and claim it is a Conscious company! I find it interesting that there is no way to review this company either on its website or on its Facebook page.

I should have taken that as a clue. This company will never see another order from me, any of my friends or contacts!

Product or Service Mentioned: Conscious Pets Milo Activation Ball Pet Toy.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Conscious Pets Cons: Zero response from customer service, Deceptive business practices, Product.

• Milo Weasel Activation Ball

Comments

#1619593

Having exactly the same problem.