I don’t know where to begin. What time this company costed me angers me the most.

Since start of October!!! I had to exchange mails with them. 14 at this point. All point-and -meaningless and with no satisfying result.

First off all the package they send in October got somehow lost. They offered a replacement. That they forgot to send after I asked. They asked me if I wanted them to send it then or refund.

I opted for a refund cause I already ordered it somewhere else and was full of it. Sure no problem I will get confirmation mail with refund. Nothing except a few days later: oh hey lucky you, we just send your order! So I again had to write to them, since I didn’t want their product anymore.

Oh they were so very sorry. No the refund was at the top of their priority list. This was mid of December. Well I still haven’t received my money.

Product on other hand I received so I now have two of the same product which I don’t need.

Never again! Complete useless company!

Product or Service Mentioned: Conscious Pets Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Never received my order..this place is a scam..do not order from here

PracticalHermitCrab

Yes, I made the same experience. First package got somehow lost, second, who knows, and now I am fighting for my refund :-/ I ordered in September, not solved until now, April!!!