Chicago, Illinois
1.3
Additional Fees
Allergens Information
Style and Design

I was naive and ordered an expensive tooth brush online. The tooth brush was supposed to be a chew toy that I could fill with toothpaste that would act like a self-serve tooth brush for my pet.

Well it took 24 days to ship to me. I don't know if it was just my excitement of ordering or what, but I could of sworn the website told me 3-5 days, especially because there was an extra charge for the shipping. So 24 days of waiting, I get the tooth brush, and my dog had it chewed to pieces in maybe two days flat. What a waist of my time and money.

The add specifically said it was a tough chew toy meant to be chewed in excess and it took my dog two days to complete destroy it. I would never waist your time or money on this website again.

I complained three times and only ever received the same exact automated message each time. It's a scam.

Product or Service Mentioned: Conscious Pets Pet Toy.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Conscious Pets Cons: Took forever for delivery and then the products were cheap junk, Deceptive business practices, Product, Fact that they will not deliver the product or refund, Zero response from customer service.

• Toothbrush