Conner Properties - Village Apts. at Harrison Creek, Memphis TN, legalized real estate fraud perpetrated on potential renters
Application completed with all information requested for both applicants.Apartment staff Yolanda informed of co tenants criminal past.
Approved for apartment, given Yolanda's word that all was fine and move in date was set. On move in date there was a security guard stationed in the foyer area of the office. I was informed on move in day that only one of us could move in. That they re examined the co applicants criminal background and decided that he should not be even allowed on the grounds of the complex.
No, he's not a murderer, child molester, pedefile, or a convicted sex offender; no, a seven year old case of theft. We were told to leave before being escorted out the door by the security guard. I was told they would not return any of the $250 in fees that I paid.
I never even got to see the inside of the apartment I was to rent.Just Ripped Off.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Look of properties
What I disliked
- Manipulative and lying staff
- Reason of review:
- Their second intent is to rip you off.
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Terrazas River Park Village now Terrazas Owners LLC is a "Luxury" Rental Community in Miami's River District in a neighborhood also known as Little Havana... I was looking for a..."
- "To begin with I pay my rent on Friday, August 5, 2016. Why did I received a sheriff letter along with a court paper saying I didn't pay my..."
- "Avana Lenox in Atlanta Georgia is ant Infested. I moved in two weeks ago and have been dealing with ants in every room (literally) everyday I asked to be let out..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "Had a fire in the oven in my unit because it was falling apart. Had to scoop water from the sink to put it out because there was no..."
- "You have caused me and my family suffering for the mess up caused at your end. I had ordered a mattress and bed frame for my newborn and wife (undergone..."
- "Got a bathing top from modlily, bodice not even sewed to the bra. Where are their inspectors at? Sorriest mess I ever ordered from a company. When I ordered from..."