Memphis, Tennessee
100% full Not resolved

Application completed with all information requested for both applicants.Apartment staff Yolanda informed of co tenants criminal past.

Approved for apartment, given Yolanda's word that all was fine and move in date was set. On move in date there was a security guard stationed in the foyer area of the office. I was informed on move in day that only one of us could move in. That they re examined the co applicants criminal background and decided that he should not be even allowed on the grounds of the complex.

No, he's not a murderer, child molester, pedefile, or a convicted sex offender; no, a seven year old case of theft. We were told to leave before being escorted out the door by the security guard. I was told they would not return any of the $250 in fees that I paid.

I never even got to see the inside of the apartment I was to rent.Just Ripped Off.

Review about: Staff.

I liked: Look of properties.

I didn't like: Manipulative and lying staff.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Their second intent is to rip you off. / $250
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Conner Properties?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.