Conner Properties - Village Apts. at Harrison Creek, Memphis TN, legalized real estate fraud perpetrated on potential renters
Application completed with all information requested for both applicants.Apartment staff Yolanda informed of co tenants criminal past.
Approved for apartment, given Yolanda's word that all was fine and move in date was set. On move in date there was a security guard stationed in the foyer area of the office. I was informed on move in day that only one of us could move in. That they re examined the co applicants criminal background and decided that he should not be even allowed on the grounds of the complex.
No, he's not a murderer, child molester, pedefile, or a convicted sex offender; no, a seven year old case of theft. We were told to leave before being escorted out the door by the security guard. I was told they would not return any of the $250 in fees that I paid.
I never even got to see the inside of the apartment I was to rent.Just Ripped Off.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Look of properties
What I disliked
- Manipulative and lying staff
- Reason of review:
- Their second intent is to rip you off.
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "Avana Lenox in Atlanta Georgia is ant Infested. I moved in two weeks ago and have been dealing with ants in every room (literally) everyday I asked to be let out..."
- "TR REALTY LAS VEGAS NEVADA. Bradford Roberts writes fake reviews for himself on zillow. What a ***. His agents litigate with clients and he encourages that. He pays yelp to..."
- "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..."
- "My husband and i ordered lunch today. Not to difficult..a hamburger with cajun fries and a steak dog with catsup and sweet relish and sea salt/cracked pepper..."
- "I visited the Mt. Moriah location on March 9, 2016. I ordered food and service was great by the young lady that took my order. I left & I had..."
- "I paid high price for two matching chairs. Waited 7 weeks for them to be made & delivered. The first one pattern match was not great but acceptable. The second..."
- "Harry and David has gone down hill and I will never order from them again. I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears". These are NOT the Royal Riviera..."
- "Many movies that came out in 2015 are still not available to stream in the USA however they are available to stream in South America. Many just released movies are..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."