Milford, Connecticut
Featured on Pinterest 100% full Not resolved

Luis Rosas and CT Masonry lists a license on his/their proposal, but it's INVALID since 2006. He is uninsured. He takes your money, then never shows up. When/if he does show up, the work is the worst; literally, a high school kid could do a more professional job. Doesn't honor anything he proposes, including start and completion dates.

We filed a formal complaint with Better Business Bureau, which Luis nor CT Masonry responded to whatsoever. We are currently filing a formal complaint with the Dept of Consumer Protection as well. We are also filing a lawsuit to recover damages.

We have photos, videos, audio recordings of messages, the works; Luis is a flat out liar and scam artist. Save your money, hire someone, anyone else!

Review about: Concrete.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $15000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Connecticut Masonry?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Ryland Homes - Ryland/CalAtlantic Horrible nightmare company Ryland Homes "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..." Read more Americas Home Place - Dream House is more like a Nightmare with America's Home Place! Americas Home Place "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..." Read more Mcc And Associates - Nar Mac Construction Company Inc 2500 Sq Ft Dental Office Review Mcc And Associates "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..." Read more Pulte Homes - Think twice before buying a Pulte Home at Fireside Norterra Pulte Homes "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..." Read more Desertcart - Issues with shipping Desertcart "The estimated date for my item to arrive was between 20th and 22nd although my item did not arrive by 25th so I thought it was about time I contact..." Read more Kitchenaid - FRIDGE IMPLOSION THREE YEARS OLD! Kitchenaid "#NOKITCHENAID from #KitchenAid... You cannot give us a peace of mind warranty on our three year old non-working fridge because... and I quote; "age of the unit!" Yet, we can..." Read more Oklahoma Natural Gas made a mess ... Oklahoma Natural Gas "A guy whos truck # is 66730 came out to shut off the gas to the house next to me and made a mess of my plants ''my cactus'' and..." Read more Ispg - I paid them for Mobile App and in return they took my money and never done the job. Theif company Ispg "I paid upfront $18K for Mobile App and got some wireframes for approval the next month. I got a bill to pay $6K more for additional features which was approved..." Read more