Milford, Connecticut
Featured on Pinterest 100% full Not resolved

Luis Rosas and CT Masonry lists a license on his/their proposal, but it's INVALID since 2006. He is uninsured. He takes your money, then never shows up. When/if he does show up, the work is the worst; literally, a high school kid could do a more professional job. Doesn't honor anything he proposes, including start and completion dates.

We filed a formal complaint with Better Business Bureau, which Luis nor CT Masonry responded to whatsoever. We are currently filing a formal complaint with the Dept of Consumer Protection as well. We are also filing a lawsuit to recover damages.

We have photos, videos, audio recordings of messages, the works; Luis is a flat out liar and scam artist. Save your money, hire someone, anyone else!

Review about: Concrete.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $15000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Connecticut Masonry?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Lgi Homes - Must read - dont reccommend an LGI home to anyone! Lgi Homes "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..." Read more Lgi Homes - Brand New LGI home has way too many problems Lgi Homes "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..." Read more Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region improperly installed new gutters, continually misdiagnosed leaks and will NOT accept accountability for damage done…STAY AWAY!!!  Gutter Helmet "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter's heavy handed sales practices & an oncall lawyer illustrate how adept they are at robbing their customers Leaffilter North "3/4/2015First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..." Read more Ups - Maternity Clothes Review Ups "I did receive my package on scheduled deivery date BUT i really should have had it much sooner than that. I live in Central Texas and have dealt with packages..." Read more Dhgate - One of the Best Online Shopping site for international customers Dhgate "My experience at dhgate turned out to be superawesome as the customer they provided was mind blowing and the way they treated me is just way too good. At first..." Read more Le Vian - Review in Luxury / Jewelry category Le Vian "So disappointed with the company....chocolate diamonds keep falling out. I spoke with customer service manager and she won't do anything about it. She says, "you can send it in and..." Read more Dhgate - I bought an umbrella Dhgate "I bought an umbrella . Umbrella bright . Umbrella beautiful and high quality . The spokes of the umbrella are made of steel . The fabric of the umbrella, medium..." Read more