Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer

In my opinion I made a huge mistake in hiring Connect Rebuilds out of Largo Fl to do my flooring. I would NOT recommend this company to anyone...you be the judge.

I told the project manager I'd purchased the laminate already and needed to have the whole house (minus the master bdrm) refloored w subfloor and laminate. He agreed it'd be done for an agreed price. However as soon as I paid the $3500 deposit, it became a nightmare of them sending unskilled illegal immigrants who worked under 2 hours and left.

They started not returning calls, texts or emails and sent noone else out. I finally had to ask for my deposit back since they didn't do the work and they've refused to do so.

User's recommendation: In my opinion I recommend hiring someone else.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Connect Rebuilds Reviews