My 2005 honda accord ex always had been serviced at honda dealers and never declined any suggested repairing and replacement.I started with Conicelli Honda service one year ago with oil change.
This year on 3/19, I had inspection, oil change and tire rotation all with them. On 6/26, I heard very loud sound and vibration from the front part of the car when I was driving on the high way. I rushed to my home and dropped off my family and tried to drive to Conicelli. But just left my home less than 100 feet, the front wheel on the right went off the car and the car collapsed on the road.
All bolts which were used to connect the wheel were broken. I called them. They said I have to bring the car to them by myself. I had tow truck brought the car to them spending 3 hours to get the crippled car on the truck.
They refused to provide renting car to me and I had to rent a car by myself. On 6/29, I was told by the service manager that the fixing cost would be a little more than $300. I asked who is going to pay. He said I have to pay all.
Then I argued with him about it's a obvious mechanic negligence. He offered me splitting the bill. I said I didn't have any thing wrong on my side and I shouldn't pay any for the fixing. Then he reported this to his boss, so called owner, and returned back to me next day that they're not going to pay any cent and saying it's not their fault.
They said they don't know who ever did any thing to my car and said maybe somebody tried to steal the wheel. I couldn't afford the time to fight with them about who's fault. The fixing costed me $563.93. If the bent cover needs to be replaced or fixed, that would be more than $3,000.
I paid all the fixing cost and renting and towing.Their service was horrible and hurt me hard.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Conicelli Honda Tire Rotation
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My generator’s engine self destructed in less than one day’s operation on a light load.I took it to a B&S dealer for warrantee repair and after a cursory inspection was..."
- "I hired another contractor to fix my tenant's air conditioner out in Azusa, California and when he fixed it, he did Not Fix It Properly and caused additional damage in..."
- "I took my car to Midas on Saturday for an oil change and was told my trans coolant line had a leak and Philip asked me if I wanted them..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."