While paid and participated on a recent trip to the Grecian Isles, Condor Adventures notified the traveling party that the trip was cancelled.Although the agency had put down deposits for our lodging, etc., they had spent our fees and had no funds to pay the remainder for booked travel.
We all had to pay out of pocket for the group to continue the vacation.
What business cancels the trip after the group has already departed and leaves them in another country?The head of Condor Adventures now lives in Paros avoiding debts while his business partner dodges confrontation in Orlando.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Condor Adventures Greek Island Tour
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
You May Also Like
- "This was our first all inclusive, adults only vacation and our travel agent suggested Punta Cana and Secrets. WOW! Such pampering...EXCELLENTE! The grounds, our room and the food and entertainment..."
- "Villa Del Palmar is a fabulous resort with an amazing and friendly staff. The various restaurants have great quality food along with fantastic pricing. Their wood fire pizza is sooo..."
- " I just returned from the Costa Rica Coast to Coast to Coast with EF Tours. This tour was overall a terrible experience. The horrible accommodations..."
- "As usual. Called customer care at Lennar and received the same old story line! Your home is out of warranty, so Lennar is not responsible for anything!! Really! I am..."
- "At the time of this writing China Eastern's website + customer service are hopelessly broken. Broken, as in impossible to use to perform even the most basic tasks, in almost..."
- "You guys send me the wrong item this is not the one i order, the owner of this item was different name .....ayyayyayyyyy make me pissed off. I order a..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."