Concrete in Designs - Lousy work, no reply to attempts to contact
In March, we had our driveway, front walkways, and patio/pool deck resurfaced with concrete designed by Rob Allen, owner of Concrete in Designs, Inc. He works in the Chicago area and Naples, FL. There were problems during the process with color match which he said he fixed and when cured would be correct. We waited the 2 months for the curing process and the colors are still not right. There are cracks throughout the work and dark stains along the cracks.
We have been trying to reach Rob (appropriate name) by phone and e-mail. He does not reply.
DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Rob Allens Concrete
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "This video shows the un boxing of DiMeo plants that were to be three to four feet tall. The man in the video order plants from DiMeo and was in..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "Never have I had such a terrible experience than at DiMeo Farms. This place is a total scam. Anthony DiMeo III is a certifiable narcissist who is completely..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "I have ordered a wig for $96 supposed to be real human hair. The wig arrived 3 weeks later , it is synthetic hair , I have tried to comb..."
- "This guy Nick Garulay is doing some amazing things for Thrive and le-vel. He's using his marketing and web skills to build a team under him. I'm not a fan..."
- "I have purchased two sofas 3 months ago - I looks like it is about 10 years old with large wrinkles all over, and the other sofa has discolored and..."