Concrete in Designs - Lousy work, no reply to attempts to contact
In March, we had our driveway, front walkways, and patio/pool deck resurfaced with concrete designed by Rob Allen, owner of Concrete in Designs, Inc. He works in the Chicago area and Naples, FL. There were problems during the process with color match which he said he fixed and when cured would be correct. We waited the 2 months for the curing process and the colors are still not right. There are cracks throughout the work and dark stains along the cracks.
We have been trying to reach Rob (appropriate name) by phone and e-mail. He does not reply.
DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Rob Allens Concrete
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "I am on my 2nd TS800 due the crankcase cracking behind the coil mounts. Both saws have cracked in the identical place. This appears to be a weak spot..."
- "I was having them treat my lawn for fire ants. They treated it once which partially killed some nests. On the second treatment they had some herbicide in..."
- "truegreen been in my house trying to kill all the weeds in a year contract but what they kill was my grass. customer service always play with us and..."
- "This guy Nick Garulay is doing some amazing things for Thrive and le-vel. He's using his marketing and web skills to build a team under him. I'm not a fan..."
- "To be honest my husband and I went to se e the offer they had for Oct and we are truly satisfy with there service Alex is a professional he..."
- "We called customer service as soon as they left after we saw the damage on our brand new floors but they were closed. The delivery guys did not use..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."