My experience with Concorde group has been very bad. I don't know what world everyone else is living in, but there is a world of problem in this large project. Firstly my experience with marketing team was pleasant and everyone was very helpful and with the loan, I was very very pleased and thought the rest of procedure would be the same too. But the world of late deliveries and "tomorrow" "tomorrow" "tomorrow" started soon after paying the booking amount.

I wanted to register my flat, I paid the registration amount for that but unfortunately this took 2 months to complete and I wanted my ailing grand father to see that I had finally brought a house of my own and make him proud. He did not however make it that far. I do not blame concorde for this personal loss but they could have made me register quickly and be done with it. I did not want possession of incomplete flat obviously.

The next problem I had was the possession and the delay. The project was delayed by over 3 years and this what I am talking about. Possession date was changed frequently and a lot of promises were made which were not kept up. I do believe I am not the only one who suffered from, as I was still paying EMI without receiving rent. Hence i was paying EMI and Rent for my current house.

Due to a technicality and some loopholes in the agreement concorde won the case and managed to keep their compensation. Even the law cannot protect you against concorde.

When I finally took possession 3 months ago, there was LOTS of problem with the construction quality and paint peeling, seepage and cross walls to name afew. Everyone tells me it looks so good from outside, but the inside is very very bad. Its a warning to everyone who buys from just looking outside and buying.

My tenants is constantly complaining and I am in the US i cannot do anything but call and find out what has happened to 'warranty' they provide against the quality of the flat. Obviously this is a sham, a fraud, and i've spent more than 2000 rs calling concorde at late nights just to reach the customer service.

In my experience there are lots more options in e-city than concorde manhattans. Its a fraud project and designed exclusively to harrass and torture you mentally. I obviously do not want to release my name or flat number for my safety and my family safety considering how some other ppl have been threatened by the MD personally.

Review about: Concorde Manhattans Electronic City.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Concorde Group?

Comments

shashi
Bengalore, Karnataka, India #586056

I am really happy for the investment I made in Concord Manhatten apartment electronic city. The value addition for the investment is very good , and the infrastructure also very good. I thank the management for your support.

Aman Verma

I am very happy to see the customer service and importance given by Concorde group for the concerns raised by customers.The experience with Concorde group has been really good.

The quality of construction of my apartment in Bangalore is good and they have maintained the time lines very well.I am happy that I choose Concorde group to invest with.

Revathy

well i am living here for almost a year not facing any such issues as the ones given below, yes initially there was some teething problems but the maintaince team is really very very good and very very helpful, dont want to comment on the concorde group as a whole but the maintaince team deserves a word of approval and appreciation for completing all their jobs on time and being there whenerver needed and doing the needful in making living in concorde manhattans comfortable.

Revathy

Vir

Do not even think about this project... Stay away.

asha

Dealing with the Concorde Group has been wonderful. I am pleased that I decided to purchase a Concorde group apartment. Am Very happy with them.

Frustrated Customer

Concorde group customer care is worst I have even seen...they sent 100 mails for remaining payment but once you complete the payment they dont listen about ur problems in flat...I have made full payment but there are lot of issues like flooring, seepage in flat ....this is the worst project and builder in bangalore

Current resident

Totally agree with the bad quality of work, the bathroom floor has been replaced , lifts do not work , imagine staying on the 15th floor...and the lift stops.

Sliding glass doors do not close, leakage and very bad work man ship.chinese sanitary fittings and tile that do not last.

To top up all this , you have non committed maintenanace staff ,who are not able to cope with the maintenance workload .consider only 60% apartments occupied so far

ABC

Seeks police protection after exposing construction giant's attempts to seek BDA approval on basis of forged documents

He blew the whistle on a real estate scam little knowing that it could well leave him and his family dead.

Tejaswi HM, a lawyer who represented Concord Group for the past two-and-a-half-years, a reputed construction company, sought police protection on May 4. Tejaswi alleged that his employer threatened to have him murdered after he blew the lid over a land-grabbing scam. Concord allegedly acquired over 13 acres of land in Electronic City for constructing an apartment named Concord Manhattan.

Tejaswi, who was supervising the project, noticed that the land conversion records were forged. He also noticed that the seal and signature of the deputy commissioner were fabricated in the papers submitted by Concord for BDA approval.

"I tried to stop the fraud by bringing it to the notice of the company higher ups. It was all in vain. Instead, they initially forced me to shut up and later forced me top resign," Tejaswi said. Undeterred, Tejaswi approached the BDA and even the city police commissioner with a memorandum that exposed the details of the fraud and asked them to take action. "When the company came to known about my move they warned me that they would kill me and my family if I did not hand all the documents over to them," said Tejaswi. When Tejaswi approached the Vyyalikaval police seeking protection, the investigating...

Calls stop

"After I filed the complaint, the calls stopped," said Tejaswi.

The Vyyalikaval police, who have taken up the case, summoned concerned officials for questioning. "The accused have, however, not responded to the summons yet," said the investigating officer in the case. Tejaswi met the advocates' association president yesterday. P Gopal Reddy, the managing director of Concorde group of Real Estate, and his personal assistant Prasanna Kumar, refused to comment on the issue.

sumitha

If your looking for an apartment in electronic city opt for Concorde Manhattan - good vicinity and value for money.