This place is the most unorganized, poorly staffed urgent care ever. Avoid at all cost.

The PA represents herself as a Doctor and is actually addressed by PT personnel as such but she is NOT a DOCTOR. She does not even play one well. She was gave out privileged personal info to unauthorized people on the phone about me and STILL represented herself as a doctor!! When I told her she was a PA she replied "well I work with doctors so its the same thing".

TOTALLY NOT. Even the office personnel is terrible. They had my wife on hold for 27 minutes then picked up and hung up on her. They did this 3 times until she went inside because I was there for PT and between the wait, the pt and the pa visit which were all late...I was there 4 1/2 hours.

My wife was waiting for me as I cannot drive and the front desk operator was rude and could not even answer a phone properly. She BLAMED the phone but it was her inability to ANSWER it that was the issue. All around...this place is the worst and should be avoided at all cost. They milk your insurance for as long as they can because they deal with some folks that want perm disability.

I am NOT one of those however and therefore was treated like crap!!! They were not going to make money off me and my insurance so they left me hanging for appts, cancelled appts WHILE I was there waiting to see the PA, told me to come back the next day to see her, which I did...and the same thing happened. The entire office and staff I encountered was horrible and could not, did not, do the job they were paid to do.

One incident after another. STAY away from this place and stay safe!

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS.

Location: Torrington, Connecticut