I was sent by my Contractor of FedEx Ground. I spent over THREE HOURS 10/18/21waiting to see the doctor...

then WAITED OVER AN HOUR after my vitals, blood pressure, etc., were taken before the doctor came into the room to see me. I got my physical, but made the mistake of not bringing my CPAP paperwork so the doctor told me to bring it in the next day and it would take a couple of minutes.... to sign off on the physical paperwork... and get me "right out of here".

NAY, NAY!! I've been here over THREE HOURS...as I'm waiting to see another doctor...Why!? I don't know! I might as well have driven, ROUND TRIP to either Louisville OR Chicago to, hopefully, another clinic...I've blown almost EIGHT HOURS-- A FULL WORKING DAY, getting my DOT physical.

HOWEVER.. The doctor i just saw, who has a Sophomore at PURDUE, was very professional, and very expedient in completing my forms, signing off on them, and getting me out of the office.

THANKS TO HER!!

User's recommendation: Go someplace else!!

Preferred solution: I think FedEx should receive "Express Lane Service"!.

Concentra Urgent Care Pros: Staff was friendly, Kost, Is most.

Comments