Conagra Foods - Banquet Chicken, frozen chicken

14 of 48 Conagra Foods reviews

What is banquet chicken doing?I never expected it.

Bought a box of frozen chicken which before you would get Wings, thighs, legs in the box. for the same price i paid for what i got now. Four brest and the box said for five pieces. What is wrong with this company?

10.99 for the box. What happend to the wings, legs, and thighs? I'am not spending that much on this any more for what we get. I see it as a rip off.

Am i happy *** no! I wont need a refund as i will not buy their product any more unless they put these back in the box and leave the price the same. What you see here is four breast.

No legs, wings, or thighs.People need to pay attention to what they buy i've learned my lesson here.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Conagra Foods Banquet Fried Chicken
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #810368

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Conagra Foods? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
14 of 48 Conagra Foods reviews

Feb 11 #1284986

I will never understand how anyone can eat this cr@p!

0 0 Reply

Feb 10 #1284867 Arvada, Colorado, United States

Sooooo disappointed. Bigger box and only 4 pieces. NO LEGS, which is the only piece I like.

1 0 Reply

Jan 08 #1267662

I noticed the same think I'm going to return my box and never purchase this *** again

2 0 Reply

Dec 25, 2016 #1260601 Farmington, Maine, United States

Bought a box of chicken. I did not get wing, legs, breast and thighs. I got 4 pieces of chicken. I was not able to identify any of the pieces. Is that what I can expect. I am disappointed.

5 0 Reply

Dec 11, 2016 #1253777 Sterling Heights, Michigan, United States

Had the same experience with Banquet chicken. Just horrible. This is not the chicken I used to buy when I was younger. The chicken LOOKED AND TASTED HORRIBLE, in addition to the box containing only four breast pieces, no wings, thighs or drumsticks.
This chicken used to taste awesome, they ruined a great product. The coating used is more doesn't even look like chicken skin. Why have you ruined a childhood memory?!

4 0 Reply

Nov 03, 2016 #1235646 Carson, Washington, United States

EWWWWW,
Horrible, been years since we have had it, saw it in the freezer section, and even with the very high price and needing an easy dinner tonight, we purchased a box. We will never purchase it again, they downsized the amount of pieces, no white meat, if you could find meat under all the yucky thick coating anyway.
darn shame, I need a few easy meals nowadays, but Banquet meals will never be in our grocery cart.

4 0 Reply

Sep 28, 2016 #1219413

I agree 100 percent. All I get is 4 breast for 10.99. I am so disappointed in this product now. I used to love it. Not anymore.

5 0 Reply

Jul 09, 2016 #1183205 Lansing, Michigan, United States

Worst chicken we ever had, no *** and unidentifiable mushy pieces, fed it to the feral cats. Won't by again, Banquet what the ***? :(

6 0 Reply

Mar 27, 2016 #1134943

Yup they changed the chicken late last year, when it started coming in bags. Terrible. And I can't find the Banquet fried chicken meals anywhere anymore. The chicken also tastes different and is much more "goopy" than crispy, even in an oven. Hopefully profits take a nosedive and they return the chicken to its old form.

10 0 Reply

Apr 03, 2016 #1138763

We just threw away ours. Took a *** and it was horrible. Gooey, soggy mess. Doesn't even taste like chicken anymore. We used to buy it a lot....I will not buy it anymore. Wasted 10 bucks and we are all still hungry!!!!

5 1 Reply

Mar 23, 2016 #1132796

Just happened to me too.Found your comment looking for there complaints dept

6 1 Reply

Mar 19, 2016 #1130170

I would have been thrilled to get all breast meat as opposed to wings, thighs or drums... breast is the highest quality of chicken meat.

2 10 Reply

Mar 17, 2016 #1128885

That is a very low grade product anyway. Surprised it cost as much as that though.

9 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Conagra Foods.
Filing a new complaint about
×