Wrexham, Wales
100% full Not resolved

Complianceglobal.us is a serious scam. This is what they did: They announced some kinds of professional trainings courses, to which I enrolled by paying a hefty fee. The event got cancelled due to low attendance, which was understandable. However, I felt cheated and scammed because their mail said that in the event of a no-show, they would refund the fee.

Now, the problem: They simply haven’t done it yet, almost a month after the scheduled event. They keep giving some *** excuses and are yet to refund. They appear to be a fake company to me. I have not come across any company that frauds and cheats, because no one who ever promises a course and fails to deliver goes back on refund. It seems like a criminal set up that exists by scamming and spamming.

Review about: Fake Webinars.

I didn't like: Complianceglobal-us fake, Complianceglobal-us fake webinars.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Compliance Global Course
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss scamming and spamming company, Fake Compaany / $545474
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Compliance Global?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.