Wrexham, Wales
100% full Not resolved

Complianceglobal.us is pure SPAM!!Yes.

These useless folks have no work other than to keep sending spam mails every other day. They say they offer some trainings, for which the initial mail was addressed to me. That was fair enough. What wasn’t was that after I asked them to unsubscribe me from their mailing list, since I did not find these trainings relevant; they continue to send me those *** mails.

I am getting increasingly frustrated at this fraud company.I suspect that they are one of those one-shed companies that operate in some corner of a city in some developing country and is manned by staff with pseudo western names.

Review about: Online Trainings.

I didn't like: Complianceglobal-us spam, Complianceglobal-us fraud comapny, Complianceglobal-us spam phishing.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pure SPAM, sending spam mails , fraud company / $242124
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Compliance Global?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Institute For Integrative Nutrition - What to know before you consider enrolling - Exploited by IIN, Alumni Institute For Integrative Nutrition "1. "Free" website: They offer a free website where IIN information is at and you can personalize it but can't erase anything from it. Later on they decided to "partner"..." Read more Fortunebuilders - Fortune Builders is legit Fortunebuilders "Let me break it down for folks in real life. I attended a 2 hours free class from FB at a local hotel. The speaker shared enough information with me..." Read more Brown Mackie College offers poor quality education that doesn't receive any attention from employers Brown Mackie College "I began attending this school in August 2009, and it wasn't long before I discovered that they weren't even accredited. They had people with no more than associates degrees teaching,..." Read more The Coaching Institute - Criminal Minds at TCI The Coaching Institute "Do yourself a huge favour and walk away from TCI..a friend spent over $50K on their so called education and they could not give her the "diploma" she had signed..." Read more Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Don Karl Juravin "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Indiegogo - No receive perk as promise Indiegogo "I contribute the campaign since 2015 August for USD 249 paid by PayPal. At the beginning they still active respond for the delay of perk and update some regulation change..." Read more Pizza Hut - Delivered pizza Pizza Hut "Ordered a lg handtoss pepperoni and mushroom pizza with extra sauce on line to get special. No spray or seasoning on crust. 11 minutes after I placed my order it..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Tree Fail Calatlantic Homes "We closed our home purchased from Calatlantic (Ryland) in February of 2016 and have generally been happy with them. Most of the time, if we called with a warranty item,..." Read more