Companion Animal Hospital - They Euthanized Felix w/o my Permission!
Update added by user Jan 24, 2013
Companion Animal Hospital is located at 7287 Commerce Street, Springfield, VA 22150.
Original review posted by user Jan 24, 2013
The veterinarian Dr.Villar got permission to euthanize my cat from someone other than the cat's owner.
All forms and documents relating to my cat at Companion Animal Hospital clearly list me as the owner. Dr. Villar euthanized my cat at the direction of my mother, who is not on paper anywhere as being the cat's owner. Now it is possible that when she spoke to my mom she thought she was speaking to me because we both go by Ms.
S., but again that shows great carelessness on her part for not making sure she had the correct "Ms. S". Because of Dr. Villar's carelessness my beloved cat is dead.
Not only that but even after they made this horrific mistake they are making me pay them $600.I am beyond outraged.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
You May Also Like
- "March 21st we took our daughter's one year old Bishon to be spade. We have been on a well-ness plan that was sold to us for that very reason, yet..."
- "HORROR. BluePearl Veterinary "Specialists" diagnosed my cat with cancer. I had them run every test, do ct scans. I followed the advice of NYC Veterinary Specialists/ Blue Pearl Nyc. Based..."
- "December 17th 2015 we gave our Doberman a dose of Vectra and we noticed on December 18th that she was acting weird and had diarrhea is starting to lose hair..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."