Companion Animal Hospital - They Euthanized Felix w/o my Permission!
Update added by user Jan 24, 2013
Companion Animal Hospital is located at 7287 Commerce Street, Springfield, VA 22150.
Original review posted by user Jan 24, 2013
The veterinarian Dr.Villar got permission to euthanize my cat from someone other than the cat's owner.
All forms and documents relating to my cat at Companion Animal Hospital clearly list me as the owner. Dr. Villar euthanized my cat at the direction of my mother, who is not on paper anywhere as being the cat's owner. Now it is possible that when she spoke to my mom she thought she was speaking to me because we both go by Ms.
S., but again that shows great carelessness on her part for not making sure she had the correct "Ms. S". Because of Dr. Villar's carelessness my beloved cat is dead.
Not only that but even after they made this horrific mistake they are making me pay them $600.I am beyond outraged.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
You May Also Like
- "I used frontline according to directions and it caused a chemical burn on my dog causing pain, raw bloody skin and loss of her hair and skin. Now she..."
- "My dog, Dudu (that's 10 yo)fell off the stairs, he was really nervous at the time, he couldn't move his front left leg. I'm just 14 years old, so my..."
- "In December 2013 I brought my little 9lb. 11yr.old yorkie in to check her ear, while I was there I inquired about the recall letter I received from wormsheild. ..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam, I'm writing this letter to report the immorality of Mr. Mark Kevin Concepcion while on duty. As per Mark Kevin Concepcion he was sent by your good company..."