Austin, Texas
100% full Not resolved

I consider myself a deal hunter, and I always surf around to find the best prices.I found Compandsave during Cyber Monday craziness, they were selling my Brother LC103 ink cartridges for only $1, where I usually pay $41 at Staples for the OEM color bundle pack.

Who could resist that? I wish I did! This was my first time buying re-manufactured printer cartridges, and 2 of the 4 ink cartridges were showing empty right after I installed them. That is unacceptable!!!

I am ordering “so-called” brand new ink cartridges, but they are showing empty!I hate going through the process with the customer support when I order brand new things!

Review about: Lc103 Ink Cartridge.

I liked: Cheap.

3.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $6
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Compandsave?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Flexshopper Account Review from Lewisville, Texas Flexshopper "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..." Read more TRADESY SCAMMED ME AND STOLE MY MONEY Tradesy "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..." Read more Walmart - E-gift card Walmart "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..." Read more Fanatics - SCAM!! Footballpersonality @kissmarketonlineshop.com @globalccpay.com Fanatics "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..." Read more Roca Labs - AMAZING Don Karl Juravin SAVED my life Roca Labs "I have been using the AMAZING invention of Don Karl Juravin from Roca Labs since Jan 2017. I started with a weight of 217 and my current weight is 178...." Read more Petcarerx - How have they not been sued yet??? The PetPlus75 promo code is a SCAM!!!! Petcarerx "Alas, I too fell for the "75% Off" scam that they pull. I received an email earlier this week from PetCareRX offering the 75% Off code, a screenshot of which..." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more Gearbest take my money and not Giving me refund or product Gearbest "I ordered one quadcopter from gearbest on 23 may 2017 then automatically it selected on ship via unregistered mail and then i didnt able to see that i want to..." Read more