Community Medical Center is a Bad Name in Toms River NJ
This is a complaint against Community Medical Center in Toms River, NJ.Where on the evening of November 24th I was surrounded and questioned by hospital security personnel for taking photographs of the facility.
These photos were of public areas and in plain view. As an advocate and disabled senior resident, also a patient and visitor to the center, I explained my interest in photography and reporting of newsworthy issues of public interest. However, in violation of my First and Fourth amendment rights, ("A WARRANT IS REQUIRED BEFORE ANY SEARCH OF A PERSONAL CELL PHONE AND THE PROTECTED MATERIAL CONTAINED THEREIN"), I was threatened and ordered to delete the cellphone images before exiting the so called private premises. On the following morning Toms River Police were unexpectedly sent to my residence to question me about the incident, which I believe was an effort by individuals to protect the bad image of the hospital.
Clearly the law is in my favor with regard to freedom of speech and from search and seizure. Moreover, I am outraged at the degree of rude suspicion, psychological intrusion, and unacceptable treatment of a contributing member of the community.
Consequently, I will demand a public apology from Community Medical Center, the restoration of my copyright material, and an apology from Toms River Police Department.I will also seek civil rights council concerning this matter.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- abuse and violation ot the law by hospital security personell.
- Preferred solution:
- A written apology for the described incident and for the mistreatment of senior member of the community.
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went to this business to get all upper teeth removed and a denture. The 1st day I had an x ray done, visited with John Hargett, dentist. ..."
- "I'm attaching a letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office of Kaiser Permanente. They have gone into my Kaiser online Secure Member email & removed..."
- "I went to Affordable dentures about 1 and half years ago, and had them make me an upper denture, when the teeth were pulled two months later the denture did..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "Bait and switch pictures worth a thousand words spent close to TWO hrs of my time was trying to order this online but went to check out and it added..."
- "I will never order clothes from tophatter again you pay for shipping and handling then they want you to pay for the shipping and handling back and the clothes never..."
- "Yeah Toms River again! we got a problem with our restraunts! I'm talking about buffalo's wild wings last night. I went hear to eat a comfortable affordable and tasy meal..."