Community Medical Center is a Bad Name in Toms River NJ

4 of 6 Community Medical Center reviews

This is a complaint against Community Medical Center in Toms River, NJ.Where on the evening of November 24th I was surrounded and questioned by hospital security personnel for taking photographs of the facility.

These photos were of public areas and in plain view. As an advocate and disabled senior resident, also a patient and visitor to the center, I explained my interest in photography and reporting of newsworthy issues of public interest. However, in violation of my First and Fourth amendment rights, ("A WARRANT IS REQUIRED BEFORE ANY SEARCH OF A PERSONAL CELL PHONE AND THE PROTECTED MATERIAL CONTAINED THEREIN"), I was threatened and ordered to delete the cellphone images before exiting the so called private premises. On the following morning Toms River Police were unexpectedly sent to my residence to question me about the incident, which I believe was an effort by individuals to protect the bad image of the hospital.

Clearly the law is in my favor with regard to freedom of speech and from search and seizure. Moreover, I am outraged at the degree of rude suspicion, psychological intrusion, and unacceptable treatment of a contributing member of the community.

Consequently, I will demand a public apology from Community Medical Center, the restoration of my copyright material, and an apology from Toms River Police Department.I will also seek civil rights council concerning this matter.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
abuse and violation ot the law by hospital security personell.
Preferred solution:
A written apology for the described incident and for the mistreatment of senior member of the community.
Review category
Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
review #740573 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Community Medical Center? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
4 of 6 Community Medical Center reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.