Community Club Management - Review in Real Estate category from Tucker, Georgia
I like to call this company "The Neighborhood Nazi". They are currently in control of my neighborhoods HOA. Not one resident wants them or has any use for them. They change the bylaws on a case by case basis to suit their own needs. What company states that garbage cans need to be screened, and then denies the request for the actual screen? CCM-that's who. If I had ANY idea I was going to have to deal with them before buying my home, I NEVER would have purchased. Awful. Just awful. They are literally terrorizing a neighbor of mine for having a beautiful small statue in their flower bed. They said it was an "architectural change." No it's not. They even denied it after 82 families in the neighborhood signed a petition to keep it.
At the same time, they neglect the amenities. We have broken furniture at the pool, no grass at the entrance, no grass around the pool area. Our clubhouse is missing 5 shutters and desperately needs a coat of paint.
If you are going to terrorize a neighborhood-at least live up to your own expectations!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I wish I would have known about this company before renting from them. Viewing the house for the first time I liked it, being a first time renter with houses..."
- "I have applied for a home loan to several banks but because I am self employed, no banks gave me the much needed loans. I searched online on what options..."
- "THIS IS AN ACTUAL EMAIL SENT TO CORPORATE MANAGEMENT! THEY OFFERED ME $1000 TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT ABOUT THE DEPLORABLE CONDITIONS...OBVIOUSLY i DID NOT ACCEPT! "We stated our intentions..."
- "I am a retired senior citizen. I went on Craigslist to find an attorney to represent me when an auto repair company performed negligent work on my car. He charge..."
- "I would like to still get my order, before this Spring please!!!! I placed my order Dec. 1st I thought this was a scam and now know it is. If..."
- "I purchased a mattress from Mattress Giant 2 years ago. Prior to 2 years the mattress was worn and warped not fit for no man to sleep on. I tried..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "I ordered two autism necklaces for me and my husband a month ago. I received an email stating that my order is being made and will be shipped. There is..."