Community Club Management - Review in Real Estate category from Tucker, Georgia
I like to call this company "The Neighborhood Nazi". They are currently in control of my neighborhoods HOA. Not one resident wants them or has any use for them. They change the bylaws on a case by case basis to suit their own needs. What company states that garbage cans need to be screened, and then denies the request for the actual screen? CCM-that's who. If I had ANY idea I was going to have to deal with them before buying my home, I NEVER would have purchased. Awful. Just awful. They are literally terrorizing a neighbor of mine for having a beautiful small statue in their flower bed. They said it was an "architectural change." No it's not. They even denied it after 82 families in the neighborhood signed a petition to keep it.
At the same time, they neglect the amenities. We have broken furniture at the pool, no grass at the entrance, no grass around the pool area. Our clubhouse is missing 5 shutters and desperately needs a coat of paint.
If you are going to terrorize a neighborhood-at least live up to your own expectations!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "They knew about the leaking roof and covered it up with paint. After I moved in, I found the leaking roof to be so significant. The ridge vent was to..."
- "If you are hard-working, honest, and looking for affordable housing, BEWARE of Kingwood Lakes Apartments at 3700 Kingwood Drive, Kingwood, Texas. Beware of any Adara Community in this area! They..."
- "I notified the landlord from Keller Williams Alex Coates. I explain about the fumes that came from the basement. The odor was so bad after several summer it came through..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "Twenty years ago I had all the faucets in my house replaced with Moen Faucets because I wanted faucets that would last a lifetime. Twenty years ago I thought..."
- "I am very upset over a charge of $14.99 added to my gas purchase for ADD FSS RG. I don't think it was marked very clearly on the pump and as..."
- "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..."