Community Club Management - Review in Real Estate category from Tucker, Georgia
I like to call this company "The Neighborhood Nazi". They are currently in control of my neighborhoods HOA. Not one resident wants them or has any use for them. They change the bylaws on a case by case basis to suit their own needs. What company states that garbage cans need to be screened, and then denies the request for the actual screen? CCM-that's who. If I had ANY idea I was going to have to deal with them before buying my home, I NEVER would have purchased. Awful. Just awful. They are literally terrorizing a neighbor of mine for having a beautiful small statue in their flower bed. They said it was an "architectural change." No it's not. They even denied it after 82 families in the neighborhood signed a petition to keep it.
At the same time, they neglect the amenities. We have broken furniture at the pool, no grass at the entrance, no grass around the pool area. Our clubhouse is missing 5 shutters and desperately needs a coat of paint.
If you are going to terrorize a neighborhood-at least live up to your own expectations!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "If you are hard-working, honest, and looking for affordable housing, BEWARE of Kingwood Lakes Apartments at 3700 Kingwood Drive, Kingwood, Texas. Beware of any Adara Community in this area! They..."
- "well it started in September when i moved in, being a new tenant i usually kept to myself didn't talk to any of the neighbors and just worked came home..."
- "I received my written notice of my lease expiration and pending rent increase when and if I renew my lease in October. My current base rent is $1,454.00..."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "****HORRIBLE DINING EXPERIENCE***I purchased a to-go order from Applebeeâ€™s at 6608 Tara Blvd., Jonesboro, GA 30236 on 3/25/12. When I opened the box expecting to see Bourbon St. Chicken..."
- "I am a retired senior citizen. I went on Craigslist to find an attorney to represent me when an auto repair company performed negligent work on my car. He charge..."
- "I would like to still get my order, before this Spring please!!!! I placed my order Dec. 1st I thought this was a scam and now know it is. If..."