Milwaukee, Wisconsin
100% full Not resolved

Community Care Inc.has been stealing Medicaid dollars intended for recipients for years with the help of the WI Department of Health Services and the Centers for Medicare/Medicaid Services.

Community Care Inc. CEO Mr. Kenneth Munson is the conduit in this elaborate scheme. Mr.

Munson is former Secretary for the WI Department of Health Services and Region V director For the US Department of Health & Human Services. In his former jobs, Mr. Munson directly influenced policy for the Medicaid funding which Community Care uses to operate its business. Clients on the Community Care Inc.

program have been denied equipment, physically & mentally abused & deprived of basic human decency under the watchful eye of one Ed Kohl, who is program manager for the Family Care program there at Community Care Inc.

These indiscrections have cost taxpayers in Wisconsin at least several million dollars.So pay up Community Care Inc.

I didn't like: Entire organization.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $45000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Community Care Inc?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Melaleuca - People often criticize what they don't understand. Melaleuca "So, you're on a website called PissedConsumer.com because you had a negative experience with Melaleuca and want people to know about it. The most common types of reviews I've found..." Read more Wigsbuy Human Hair Wig Review Wigsbuy "SCAM ARTISTS. DO NOT BUT A WIG FROM THESE PERSONAL SCAM ARTISTS!!!! AND IF YOU DO AND YOU'RE TOLD TO RETURN, DO NOT RETURN AT YOUR LOCAL POST OFFICE BECAUSE..." Read more Melaleuca - I hope you read this BEFORE you sign up Melaleuca "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..." Read more No No Hair Removal - No No Fraud...DO NOT BUY! No No Hair Removal "Bought a No No Pro. Try it free for 60 days it says...yeah right. Try to return this thing when you find out it doesn't work and watch the games..." Read more Skillshare automatically charged me  $96 for a yearly memebership when my three month  99 cent trial  expired.  I informed them a few days prior on their online page that I did not want it renewed. Skillshare "It all happened today. They put through the charge for the membership today. I informed them I wanted to cancel the memebership. I got an email from them that my..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Don't buy a Samsung washer! Samsung Electronics "We have a top loading Samsung washer that was purchased about 5.5 yrs ago. In November 2016 we found that it was part of the recall for exploding parts. The..." Read more