Chicago, Illinois

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY ,I ORDERED A CRICKET BLACKBERRY CURVE 8530 ,PAY FOR IT AND EVEN FOR A PRIORITY MAIL SO I COULD GET IT FASTER, BUT IT'S BEEN 2 WEEKS AND NOTHING ,THE PHONE NUMBER THE POSTED IT'S NOT WORKING AND WHEN YOU BUY FROM THEM YOU ARE GOING TO RECEIVED A EMAIL THAT IT SAY THAT YOU PAID FOR THE ORDER AND ANOTHER THE IT'S SHIPPED BUT YOU NEVER GOING TO GET THE ITEM ... BE CAREFUL ,THE COMPANY IT'S A SCAM . THE PERSON THE DO THIS SCAMS AND OWNER OF THIS COMPANY IT'S : SHANTE MURRAY EMAIL :

THIS BUSINESS IS NOT BBB ACCREDITED

Common Cents Cells

Phone: (888) 901-7943

smsm10310@gmail.com THEY SENDS EMAILS WITHOUT TRACKING NUMBER BUT IT'S ALL A SCAM : COMPANY ADDRESS :Common Cents Cells

1661 Hidden Ln

Lakewood, NJ 08701-3912 Another address they use :Contact Information

Physical Address:

59 Ocean Breeze Ct.

Manahawkin, NJ 08050

UNITED STATES

Review about: Cricket Blackberry Curve 8530.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Common Cents Cells?

Comments