Dallas, Texas

The owner of Command tech in Curtis Bay, Baltimore is such a LOSER of a man!He and his employees are complete liars and very trashy low class people.

Do not trust any of them! There is no truth in anything they say. I can't even count just how many times these losers lied to us! Find a more reputable company.

One that has a GOOD reputation. Not a terrible one like Command Technology, Inc.! He does use and abuse people like the UNDER AGE intern girl who was only like 14 he LURED to *** with him!

he continues to LURE very young women and offer to PAY THEM FOR SEX!..This man is a disgusting douche bag!!!

Review about: Terrible Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Command Technology?

Comments

Useful

This info.is so TRUE!

Anyone who says "***" is just George Braswell or his worker ants trying to cover for him.:grin :p

Thumbtack - Customers won't even view your quote 60% of the time Thumbtack "I signed up for Thumbtack exactly 18 days ago. I submitted 21 detailed quotes to 21 leads I received throughout those 18 days. Usually I received about 3-15 leads every..." Read more Command Technology - Commandtech.net Command Technology "I agree with these posts! George Braswell and his crew are the most unscrupulous, sketchy and manipulative people I've ever met. They will LIE their *** off to make a..." Read more Thumbtack - Great Concept, but too many Fraudulent Requests for Services are Robot Generated! Thumbtack "I had reservations about THUMBTACK for quite some time now but I gave it a chance. I like the concept but CERTAINLY do not believe the professionals should be..." Read more M0del agency - modelagency.uk.com - Big scamming network - W10 M0del Agency "Hello Fellow Parent, Please read the emails between myself and the SCAMMERS M0del Agency. Save yourself a lot of time & maybe money! In the emails you will see that I clearly..." Read more Everbuying - Everything arrived fast and in great condition, all good. Everbuying "I have just received the products i have ordered from Everbuying. I have no issues, everything is in good condition and corresponds the description on the site. Ordered a smartphone..." Read more ChristianMingle - Lots of scammers ChristianMingle "CM is no different than any other dating website except the radical nut cases. There are a few good men, but overall it's a huge waste of time, energy and..." Read more Guess - Poor quality bags that is not worth even $10 Guess "Absolutely horrible quality bag. The handles were peeling off within one week of use. I was very surprised given that they are supposed to a well known brand. I have..." Read more Castle Windows - Broken seals around window panes Castle Windows "Our windows were installed August 10,2004 from your company that was located at 200 Prosperity Drive in Knoxville Tenn. 865-588-6888 that no longer exists. We had made several complaints, which..." Read more