Comfyco Online Furniture Store - COMFYCO sold me a defective sofa and refused to replace it
On August 23rd 2012, I place an order with Comfyco for a sofa and loveseat.The items were delivered on August 29th, 2012.
I noticed a defect in the sofa and immediately notified Comfyco online store about the problem. I was told to take photos of the sofa and email the individual I was on the phone with asap. I sent the email and was told the sofa would be replaced. On Wednesday I received a call from Comfyco that they could not replace the sofa because the drivers did not see the defect when the furniture was delivered.
DO NOT BUY FURNITURE FROM COMFYCO ONLINE STORE.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS LAST ON THEIR LIST.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bronx Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "I placed an order online for $40 worth of jewelry and received the confirmation order moments after it was submitted. 4 weeks had passed and I realized that I hadn't..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "I will never buy a car from these jokers again. Everyone from the salesman who glad handed me, to the finance guy who did some funny math, to the..."
- "I dont do reviews but im going to make on on m.lightinthebox.com. this is the worst site ever for customer service, if iu try to contact them its like a..."
- "I have sent in multiple warranty complaints about my case falling apart. The screen protector fell apart and came off of the runner bottom. It no longer does anything useful..."