Comfyco Online Furniture Store - COMFYCO sold me a defective sofa and refused to replace it
On August 23rd 2012, I place an order with Comfyco for a sofa and loveseat.The items were delivered on August 29th, 2012.
I noticed a defect in the sofa and immediately notified Comfyco online store about the problem. I was told to take photos of the sofa and email the individual I was on the phone with asap. I sent the email and was told the sofa would be replaced. On Wednesday I received a call from Comfyco that they could not replace the sofa because the drivers did not see the defect when the furniture was delivered.
DO NOT BUY FURNITURE FROM COMFYCO ONLINE STORE.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS LAST ON THEIR LIST.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bronx Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We recently bought an entire bedroom set through one stop bedrooms. It took over a month to get delivered (which, okay, I understand I bought furniture online, and it may..."
- "I purchased a Huntington House Sectional from Southern Design Furniture in N Carolina in August of 2008. Within months the semi attached pillows were ripping away from the back of..."
- "Bought a Crate & Barrel sofa in May 2014. It didn't arrive until July 2014. Got all the extra fabric protections etc. Put it in a minimally used..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "The bag is dirty, unclean inside and outside, I cannot use it. If you are selling a bag that expensive I think it should be in a better condition...."
- "Do not order. Received stained clothing and they told me to wash it and that if I returned it I would only get 60 percent back. These people are criminals...."
- "Clarence 'Chyl' Durden, a closeted ***, has stolen thousands of dollars of video and recording equipment that he uses in his unlicensed studio out of his Newark, New Jersey..."