Comet Auto Sales Are Crooked- Manchester, NH

1 of 2 Comet Auto Sales reviews

On 11/9/12, I purchased a vehicle from this dealership. On 11/12/12, the owner (Jim Walker) and one of his employees came to my home to try and steal the vehicle, however, he ripped the red temp. tag off the vehicle.

On 11/9/12, I put $2,900 in cash towards this vehicle. Mr. Walker wrote out a "Bill of Sale" agreement that eight more agreed payments would be paid. He went against his word. He threatened my husband with physical harm and police were called.

Local authorities responded and proof was shown that a "Bill of Sale" was written out. Mr. Walker tried to tell the police that he signed no such paperwork. The police sided with me and Mr. Walker was told that the vehicle was rightfully mind and if he was to try again and take the vehicle he would be arrested.

Be careful and use caution with this individual. He is very deceptive!! I have found a lot of lies while dealing with Mr. Walker. Mr. Walker says that he will in house finance you, however, he holds no license to finance anyone. He also told me that there is program called "Helping the Customer Out Loan". This does not exist in The State of New Hampshire".

As of today we have talked with one officer who responded and he told us that he is reporting Jim Walker, owner of Comet Auto Sales to The New Hampshire Motor Vehicle Department for investigation and having his license revoked.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 6 Yes 6
1 of 2 Comet Auto Sales reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Wish I never met either Brady

Jun 14, 2016 #1172858

You fat losers, you and your husband both. Both of you lie so often it appears that reality is no longer something you live in. I wish you both nothing but misery and suffering for the remainder of your lives.

May 28, 2014 #820894

John and Melanie Brady are both completely useless human beings. The world would be a better place if they just climbed a ten story building and jumped off the roof.

TheBradysAreWantedForMultipleS

Jul 17, 2013 #682648

J and M Brady make a career out of scamming honest businesspeople in NH and Lord only knows where else. When called out on public forums like this one, they react by posting several fake posts by supposed random people who are on their side. Sick, pathetic, sad human beings. What is even worse is how they are allowed to walk around free. The justice system in NH is worthless. I'm talking to all of you judges and the D.A. in Manchester who are too busy counting the days until you get your pensions instead of locking up idiots like these two.

4 1 Reply
BeenAround

Jun 15, 2013 #665091

John and Melanie,

You both are pathetic excuses for human beings. Do me a favor and do more *** scams in Massachusetts. Apparently the law enforcement in NH is a joke if you are both still walking around free.

Ex-Buyer

Feb 23, 2013 #613497 Manchester, New Hampshire, United States

Whoever this Mr. Brady is...he is telling the truth. I am also a resident of Manchester (before anyone says or thinks, I am in no relation to Mr. Brady) and I purchased a car from this person. NH Law is that you have 10 days to have your car inspected after you register your car at town hall. I had my car inspected and after it had a look over I was told that my car did not pass. There were numerous problems (brakes, rusted out gas tank, battery and water pump). I called The State Police to meet me and they examined the car. When asked where I got the car from and I told them "Comet Auto Sales; Second Street; Manchester they were going to have a talk with the owner. A week later, a repo agent was taking my car. I fought with the repo agents who were at first not good mannered and showed proof that I was paying on my car.

I had my boyfriend call and ask what the *** was going on. The owner told him since your girlfriend wanted to call State Police and get them involved I am having the car repoed and if you take me to court, I will win. We recently hired an attorney.

If Mr. Brady is online and seeing this, I ask "will you be a witness on our behalf"?

NO FACTS

Apr 02, 2013 #631679 Manchester, New Hampshire, United States

Another review with absolutely no facts. This is the same consumer who has scammed business and landlords all over the city. They think they are real pro's but we caught on to their bad check writing scam and took our vehicle back before they could destroy it. Just google search John Brady and Melanie Ross-Brady Manchester, NH ... these are very bad people who will take advantage of anyone they can.

johnbradyisaworthessscamartist

May 16, 2013 #651607

so now you've set up shop in massachusets john to pull your scams? you must have wore out ur welcome in manchester

3 1 Reply

May 28, 2014 #820895

hey John and Melanie:
How many times have you been in Court for trashing apartments you occupied? 10? 20? DO NOT RENT TO EITHER ONE OF THESE IDIOTS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

3 0 Reply
someone

Jan 27, 2013 #599809 Nashua, New Hampshire, United States

you know normal companies would not come on and argue with the public and also would not be pointing people out and saying bad things about them. obviously this so called company is trying to cover up.

Hahahaha

Jan 30, 2013 #601399 Manchester, New Hampshire, United States

To nip this fake complaint in the butt, here is the truth of this so called "$2,900 complaint." The complaint comes from a man named John Brady. He is WELL KNOWN for writing bad checks & trying to scam small businesses around the Manchester NH area. Feel free to Google "John Brady Manchester NH" to see his reputation haha... And then he goes and writes bad reviews for these businesses? Haha are you kidding me? The lowest of the lowest. Can't wait to hear you are behind bars John Brady. If you would like real reviews regarding Comet Auto Sales and their A+ rated (Better Business Bureau) business, feel free to visit their website - www.cometautosales.com - where again, you can see real reviews from real customers who had real money to purchase their vehicles. :)

1 0 Reply
concerned for those without vo

Aug 09, 2014 #853962 Manchester, New Hampshire, United States

I have seen your website and your reviews on the better business bureau. Needless to say your website is grossly biased in your favor, to include "testimonials" from close friends and family (http://www.cometautosales.com/Testimonials.aspx). To summarize your reviews with the better business bureau, you have 5 complaints within the past 2 years, 3 of which spanned over a 2 month period from October to November of 2012 (http://www.bbb.org/concord/business-reviews/auto-dealers-used-cars/comet-auto-sales-in-manchester-nh-92027829). I've found myself to be one of your "real" costumers with "real" money, only to be severely unsatisfied with your treatment of costumers' issues and unscrupulous business practices. There is no excuse for cutting corners and bait and switch tactics when selling quality products as advertise. I suspect that these issues go deeper than with just James Walker and his front to put families in unsafe lemons on the road, however I neither have the time nor man power to conduct an investigation of this magnitude. Maybe someone out there with an inclination to help those of us that are powerless against business cartels will heed the call...
With my dealings with this company I've found that they do regular business with mechanics in the area. One of which I am clearly aware of is Santiago just a ways south of valley street on maple street. Please will someone with an honest heart look into this because it's an issue that doesn't just plague the consumer
... Show more

Nov 27, 2014 #906867

You have no idea what you are talking about. The two morons john brady and melanie ross brady who the posters are ranting about have crossed a lot of people in a short period of time with their dumb passed scams and grifts. Nobody is trying to cover up a thing, John (or is it Melanie who posted this fake post?)

comet employee N

Nov 13, 2012 #568681

i am one of jims employees this dealer is like a snake in the grass,he buys all his cars at auction, they are high mileage,clunkers that do not belong being sold,theybelong in the junk heap,he lies about special financing for good people who are having it rough due to the economy as i should not say this the state should pull the dealer license and shut us down :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh ... Show more

Very interesting

Dec 23, 2012 #585570 Manchester, New Hampshire, United States

Haha. Jim's employees are his sons. Nice try trying to make a good, honest family dealership look bad.

Manager

Jan 14, 2013 #593483 Manchester, New Hampshire, United States

Wow, Comet Auto Sales did this guy a major favor and now he's complaining and lying! Nice try buddy.

concerned for those without vo

Aug 09, 2014 #853963 Manchester, New Hampshire, United States

I would like to get in touch. Is there a more private means of communication that I might be able to contact you with?

Nov 27, 2014 #906871

John and Melanie, does it hurt to know that you are both dirtbags????

Angel

Apr 01, 2015 #966625 Manchester, New Hampshire, United States

The only scumbug here is the owner of Comet Auto Sales. Melanie is no longer married to John. Besides Melanie was coxed by John to go with this scam when she did not want to go with it.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.