Newton, Massachusetts

On 11/9/12, I purchased a vehicle from this dealership. On 11/12/12, the owner (Jim Walker) and one of his employees came to my home to try and steal the vehicle, however, he ripped the red temp. tag off the vehicle.

On 11/9/12, I put $2,900 in cash towards this vehicle. Mr. Walker wrote out a "Bill of Sale" agreement that eight more agreed payments would be paid. He went against his word. He threatened my husband with physical harm and police were called.

Local authorities responded and proof was shown that a "Bill of Sale" was written out. Mr. Walker tried to tell the police that he signed no such paperwork. The police sided with me and Mr. Walker was told that the vehicle was rightfully mind and if he was to try again and take the vehicle he would be arrested.

Be careful and use caution with this individual. He is very deceptive!! I have found a lot of lies while dealing with Mr. Walker. Mr. Walker says that he will in house finance you, however, he holds no license to finance anyone. He also told me that there is program called "Helping the Customer Out Loan". This does not exist in The State of New Hampshire".

As of today we have talked with one officer who responded and he told us that he is reporting Jim Walker, owner of Comet Auto Sales to The New Hampshire Motor Vehicle Department for investigation and having his license revoked.

Review about: Vehicle.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $2900
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Comet Auto Sales?

Comments

Wish I never met either Brady

You fat losers, you and your husband both.Both of you lie so often it appears that reality is no longer something you live in.

I wish you both nothing but misery and suffering for the remainder of your lives.

#820894

John and Melanie Brady are both completely useless human beings. The world would be a better place if they just climbed a ten story building and jumped off the roof.

TheBradysAreWantedForMultipleS

J and M Brady make a career out of scamming honest businesspeople in NH and Lord only knows where else.When called out on public forums like this one, they react by posting several fake posts by supposed random people who are on their side.

Sick, pathetic, sad human beings. What is even worse is how they are allowed to walk around free. The justice system in NH is worthless.

I'm talking to all of you judges and the D.A.in Manchester who are too busy counting the days until you get your pensions instead of locking up idiots like these two.

BeenAround

John and Melanie,

You both are pathetic excuses for human beings. Do me a favor and do more *** scams in Massachusetts. Apparently the law enforcement in NH is a joke if you are both still walking around free.

Ex-Buyer
Manchester, New Hampshire, United States #613497

Whoever this Mr. Brady is...he is telling the truth. I am also a resident of Manchester (before anyone says or thinks, I am in no relation to Mr. Brady) and I purchased a car from this person. NH Law is that you have 10 days to have your car inspected after you register your car at town hall. I had my car inspected and after it had a look over I was told that my car did not pass. There were numerous problems (brakes, rusted out gas tank, battery and water pump). I called The State Police to meet me and they examined the car. When asked where I got the car from and I told them "Comet Auto Sales; Second Street; Manchester they were going to have a talk with the owner. A week later, a repo agent was taking my car. I fought with the repo agents who were at first not good mannered and showed proof that I was paying on my car.

I had my boyfriend call and ask what the *** was going on. The owner told him since your girlfriend wanted to call State Police and get them involved I am having the car repoed and if you take me to court, I will win. We recently hired an attorney.

If Mr. Brady is online and seeing this, I ask "will you be a witness on our behalf"?

NO FACTS
to Ex-Buyer Manchester, New Hampshire, United States #631679

Another review with absolutely no facts.This is the same consumer who has scammed business and landlords all over the city.

They think they are real pro's but we caught on to their bad check writing scam and took our vehicle back before they could destroy it.

Just google search John Brady and Melanie Ross-Brady Manchester, NH ...these are very bad people who will take advantage of anyone they can.

johnbradyisaworthessscamartist
to Ex-Buyer #651607

so now you've set up shop in massachusets john to pull your scams? you must have wore out ur welcome in manchester

to Ex-Buyer #820895

hey John and Melanie:

How many times have you been in Court for trashing apartments you occupied?10?

20?

DO NOT RENT TO EITHER ONE OF THESE IDIOTS.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

to Ex-Buyer Manchester, New Hampshire, United States #906873

Nice try Melanie. Is your IQ over 80?

someone
Nashua, New Hampshire, United States #599809

you know normal companies would not come on and argue with the public and also would not be pointing people out and saying bad things about them. obviously this so called company is trying to cover up.