ColorMateAuto - ColorMate Auto Detailing, Body Shops. Horrible Experience

2 of 2 ColorMateAuto reviews

STAY AWAY. If you do care about your car, please spend the extra $200 and take it to a reliable bodyshop. These are just crooks... They don't care about customers. I called the owner to complain about the poor job that his tech did, when he couldn't fix that damages that he newly introduced , and his response was "You should have taken your car to a body shop... We don't provide perfection." I now have to take my car to a another bodyshop not to only fixed the poor job, but to also repair the new damages.

Company Name: ColorMate Auto Detailing, Body Shops.

Owner: Roberto San Martin

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Bumper Repair
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #638929 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with ColorMateAuto? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
2 of 2 ColorMateAuto reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 23, 2015 #1011108

ColorMateAuto
I see no problem with the paint even though you acknowledge one. Good on ya for replying. I will use your service next time I have an issue that needs a quick fix.

2 1 Reply

Jun 03, 2015 #991274

Experience was terrible...when the manager tells you not to expect a perfect job because he just doesnt have the time, before you leave your vehicle...It's a problem... Rating would be zero... Use at your own risk.

3 1 Reply

May 29, 2015 #989531

I have reported this place to BBB. I am still waiting for a reply from the owner. I need everybody to know about these scammers and how they rip people off.

5 1 Reply

May 29, 2015 #989354 Sunrise, Florida, United States

John F.
Thank you for your reply and feedback. When my technician arrived, he advised you that you had additional damage on your bumper that needed to get fixed. You gave him such a hard time, because you didn't want to pay for the additional damage on a leased car and the damage was not even done by you. The picture you originally sent me, is not the one you are posting on your complaint.
I'm a little confused here, I have pictures of a successful repair done by my technician Phil of your bumper and you focused the picture on a sensor that you scratched by mistake showing my technician the sensor. If the area was recently painted, why did you touch it?
For your comprehension, we cannot provide perfection if you stuck your finger on the sensor and ruined the paint job, we just finished. We are certainly not going to do the job for free, one more time.
But since I care about all my customers, I advised you that if you take it to the dealership at the end of your lease and they say anything about the little scratch you created, that I will redo the job again. Chances are, they will never see that little scratch.
By the way, thanks for posting the pictures of the damage that you created. The little scratch is no longer than length of Lincoln's hair, on a penny. Because I am an honest person, I am posting the pictures of the damage we fixed on your bumper; on the gallery of this site. I will label the pictures John F. (before) and (after). So that

2 4 Reply

May 29, 2015 #989353

1 3 Reply

May 29, 2015 #989349 Sunrise, Florida, United States

1 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.