ColorMateAuto - ColorMate Auto Detailing, Body Shops. Horrible Experience
STAY AWAY. If you do care about your car, please spend the extra $200 and take it to a reliable bodyshop. These are just crooks... They don't care about customers. I called the owner to complain about the poor job that his tech did, when he couldn't fix that damages that he newly introduced , and his response was "You should have taken your car to a body shop... We don't provide perfection." I now have to take my car to a another bodyshop not to only fixed the poor job, but to also repair the new damages.
Company Name: ColorMate Auto Detailing, Body Shops.
Owner: Roberto San Martin
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bumper Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2009 Hyundai Sonata with a factory paint job that is defective primarily the hood. The prep to make the paint stick to the hood was not properly..."
- "We took our 2012 Outback to Camping World in Katy TX to have an additional AC installed. Having just one AC didn't cut it. We dropped of our travel traler..."
- "I hired another contractor to fix my tenant's air conditioner out in Azusa, California and when he fixed it, he did Not Fix It Properly and caused additional damage in..."
- "It has been over a year (jan 2011) since I went back to Abercrombie store in Wellington, Fl, to exchange my merchandise and they gave me a "merchandise credit card"..."
- "It's unbelievable what happened to my Nuwave after two years. I enjoyed using it and would like to have it again but without the risk of cracking. It's very helpful..."
- "The biggest mistake I made was purchasing "leather" sectional couch from the RTG Boca Raton Store in December of 2009. When purchased, we were told how durable of a piece..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."