Contact Colorado Department Of Human Services Customer Service
Colorado Department Of Human Services Phone Numbers and Emails
(844) 264-5437Emergency Child Protection Issue
(303) 866-4546Appeal a Finding
(303) 866-5890Administrative Solutions
(303) 368-4100Disability Determination Services
(303) 866-5932Division of Child Welfare
(303) 866-7956Division of Youth Services
(303) 866-3150Domestic Violence Program
(800) 536-5298Employment and Benefits
(970) 245-2100Grand Junction Regional Center
(303) 866-7066Mental Health Institute at Fort Logan
(719) 546-4000Mental Health Institute at Pueblo
(303) 866-5288Office of Adult, Aging and Disability Services
(303) 866-7400Office of Behavioral Health
(303) 866-4119Office of Children, Youth & Familiesf Children, Youth & Families
(800) 799-5876Office of Early Childhood
(303) 866-5368Office of Economic Security
(719) 585-4001Pueblo Regional Center
(303) 866-3671Regional Centers
(720) 857-6400Veterans Community Living Center at Fitzsimons
(303) 866-6425Veterans Community Living Centers
(303) 463-2500Wheat Ridge Regional Center
Colorado Department Of Human Services Emails:
Colorado Department Of Human Services Website:
Colorado Department Of Human Services Help Center:
Corporate Office Address:
Other Info (opening hours):
HideOffice of Early Childhood:
+1 (303) 866-4453
Employment and Benefits:
+1 (303) 866.5098
Disability Determination Services
3190 S. Vaughn Way
Aurora CO, 80014-9833, US
Fax: +1 (303) 752.5692
Mental Health Institute at Fort Logan
3520 West Oxford Ave.
Denver, CO80236, US
Fax: +1 (303) 866-7048
Mental Health Institute at Pueblo
1600 W. 24th St.
Pueblo, CO 81003, US
Grand Junction Regional Center
2800 Riverside Pkwy.
Grand Junction, CO 81501, US
Pueblo Regional Center
270 W. John Powell Blvd.
Pueblo West, CO 81007, US
Wheat Ridge Regional Center
10285 Ridge Rd.
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033, US
Living Center at Fitzsimons
1919 Quentin St.
Aurora, CO 80045, US
Fax: +1 (720) 857-6500
Colorado Department of Human Services is a principal department of the Colorado state government. It was founded in 1994. Its headquarters is based in Denver, Colorado, USA. Colorado Department of Human Services offers the following services: apply for benefits, child welfare, mental health, child care search, and refugee. It also supports veterans community living centers. All people of Colorado can apply for different benefits on the department website. They can get child care, food, disability determination, and vocational rehabilitation financial assistance. Colorado Department of Human Services prepares annual performance plans and reports. There are department offices which serve Colorado counties. They also support, develop, and promote employees.
Colorado Department Of Human Services is ranked 158 out of 1156 in Governmental Organizations and Politics category