Miami, Florida

We hired Colors Custom Furniture to redo our entire kitchen, the designs were beautiful, and they installed them within the timeframe promised.Well three weeks after they were done, all the cabinets started chipping, and slowly the moldings were falling off one by one.

The owner Luis never returned my calls, and he never was at the office when I showed up. I actually ran into him at a restaurant and he promised me he would take care of it and be there the following day. He never showed and never responded to my calls again. It is immigrants like Luis that give everyone from foreign lands a bad name.

Caveat Emptor (buyer beware), as Color Custom Furniture in Fort Lauderdale, Fl (Oakland Park) is a ***-artist and a thief who will ultimately make you hire someone else after taking your money.DO NOT USE HIM

Review about: Kitchen Wood Work.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Color Custom Furniture?

Comments

Disappointed

I am trying to find Luis for the same reason, any luck? Did you get someone else to fix your cabinets and if yes, who did you end up calling? Thank you for posting it, I thought I was the only one with the problem.