Color Custom Furniture Does the Worst Craftmanship Ever
We hired Colors Custom Furniture to redo our entire kitchen, the designs were beautiful, and they installed them within the timeframe promised.Well three weeks after they were done, all the cabinets started chipping, and slowly the moldings were falling off one by one.
The owner Luis never returned my calls, and he never was at the office when I showed up. I actually ran into him at a restaurant and he promised me he would take care of it and be there the following day. He never showed and never responded to my calls again. It is immigrants like Luis that give everyone from foreign lands a bad name.
Caveat Emptor (buyer beware), as Color Custom Furniture in Fort Lauderdale, Fl (Oakland Park) is a ***-artist and a thief who will ultimately make you hire someone else after taking your money.DO NOT USE HIM
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Kitchen Wood Work
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "Let's see, how shall I begin this... saying "I-Ready is horrid" is an understatement, to be honest. To start with, the diagnostic tests are *** ridiculous. They literally give you..."
- "I am so upset with my leather sectionals purchased from Rooms To Go in 2009. They are peeling all over. I contacted R2G and was informed that since it's been..."
- "Around a month ago I was overcharged for an item at publix. As this happened to me countless times, as my routine I returned the item, got my full refund..."