San Diego, California

I purchased 2 three year home warranties for 2 homes in Texas 2 years ago.EVERY time I have tried to get them to respond to a tenant's issue, they have made it near impossible and have made my tenants wait an inordinate amount of time to get their problem resolved.

Then they have found a way to cover as little as possible on each claim. The fine print of their contract states many reasons for breakdown that are not covered on every item you think you are buying coverage for. Most recently, a water heater that was 9 years old had to be replaced and cost $1575. They won't cover it because it had calcium deposits in it and couldn't be fixed.

They offered me $75 as payment toward the replacement. Pathetic!

They are most uncooperative when their services are needed and won't interact with my property manager at all so I have to get involved in every claim.Short story is ......Don't waste your money!

Review about: Colonial Home Warranty.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Colonial Home Warranty?

Comments

Orange, California, United States #1330560

they suck and then they went bankrupt