I ordered three peppermint plants, ($22.00) and they all died with in a week.
I very careful followed the instruction sheet for care and handling of these plants.
They started dying the day I got them.
I do not recommend this place. These arrived looking unhealthy, crammed into a small box wrapped in newspaper.
I have contacted customer service for a refund. I would not recommend this place to anyone.
Please read the other reviews of other unhappy customers before ordering from this place.
I will never order from them again.
Prices also seem very high for the size of plants that you get from them.
Please see the photos below of the three plants I ordered.
Very very disappointed with this company.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Met with sales person April of 2016 and walked the yard. Assured me they'd take care of everything we were seeing and my lawn would look terrific. Extremely quick to..."
- "After I hired Scott's/TruGreen Lawn Service for DE-WEEDING, my lawn went from needing a Deweed care to one of the worst looking lawns in my community. I was so upset..."
- "On 6/26/16 I went to DiMeo Farms to pick blueberries at $1.66/pint. This was my first and LAST time at this farm. I pick a LOTof berries at one time,..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "Is this 'create your own' pizza worth 32$? Theres a hole in the pizza and when I try to pick up a slice, the crust stays in my hand without..."
- "Almost 2 years ago, we called Feldco to have new windows put in. 2 men showed up at the door ready to get started. One of them did not speak..."
- "Contacted Ford tire warranty again for bad tire value stems. They warranty department did not take my concerns seriously would not return my phone calls. I only had 6,000 miles..."