I ordered three peppermint plants, ($22.00) and they all died with in a week.
I very careful followed the instruction sheet for care and handling of these plants.
They started dying the day I got them.
I do not recommend this place. These arrived looking unhealthy, crammed into a small box wrapped in newspaper.
I have contacted customer service for a refund. I would not recommend this place to anyone.
Please read the other reviews of other unhappy customers before ordering from this place.
I will never order from them again.
Prices also seem very high for the size of plants that you get from them.
Please see the photos below of the three plants I ordered.
Very very disappointed with this company.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I called DiMeo fruit farms wanting to order plants that are organic certified to start a pick your own on 3 acres here in Maryland. I check out their web..."
- "Yes,, he lie to a six year old girl name Lola,,,she had six months of cancer treatments,,both of her parents took an early retirement to spend time with her,she wanted..."
- "Purchased three pocket hoses all of them have burst at the hose connection. Cost to much to ship back. I have taken apart and applied a hose clamp -..."
- "Is this 'create your own' pizza worth 32$? Theres a hole in the pizza and when I try to pick up a slice, the crust stays in my hand without..."
- "Contacted Ford tire warranty again for bad tire value stems. They warranty department did not take my concerns seriously would not return my phone calls. I only had 6,000 miles..."
- "The worst experience ever. I had s couch delivered and the delivery drivers destroyed my house. All my trim and my doors. They took a hammer to my walls. When..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."