Reply by College Works Painting Nov 04, 2014

Hi David,
Rob, the Vice President for your area, contacted you and is having the District Manager in the area inspect the work and have another student come out to finish the work. We appreciate your patience with this situation. Please do not hesitate to contact our office at 888-450-9675 if you have any more questions or concerns. Thank you!
College Works Painting Team
Author's
Nipomo, California
Featured on Pinterest 100% full

That's about all I can say about my experience with College Works. I should have been leery when the arrogant Intern was explaining the process as "It's just paint"; alluding to something like, painting's not a big deal. I actually called the deal off due to being told lies and stretched truths, and then decided to give the college kid a break. BIG mistake.

Related: College Works Painting: Clients, Interns and Painters important information

Many over-sprays, (some as big as 8" X 3"), missed spots, spilled paint, poor to no prep work and paint on concrete shingles and faux rock are just a few things that come to mind. My wife and I actually did some prep and painting in areas they screwed up.

After about three hours into the final walk around showing them mistakes, I just told them to leave the paint so I could try and fix the mess, and leave my home.

Review about: House Painting.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with College Works Painting?