College Park Animal Hospital - Misdiagnosis, hostile treatment
One of their vets received a letter of censure from the State Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners for his "failure to identify" my cat Smokey's heart condition.This vet took courses at the regional levels to improve his ability "to read radiographs and ultrasounds," according the the letter I received dated October 29th 2009.
When my pet's heart condition was missed, causing suffering and mostly likely an untimely death, I confronted the owner of the hospital, Thomas McMichael about the substandard care. Instead of owning up to the mistakes of his staff member, McMichael gave evasive and untruthful explanations and eventually became nasty. He also banned me and three other members of my family from walking homeless dogs, boarded 24/7 by a rescue group we used to volunteer for in cages with no outside runs. We were their only source of walks and socialization at the time, and Dr.
McMichael deprived them of that because he was angry at me for confronting him about his staff's medical errors. In addition, this business owner has contacted several review sites to have my and my family members' reviews removed. He consistently removes our reviews from Insiderpages.
That's quite a solution to the the problem of medical errors!Horrible experience.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Veterinary Services
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
You May Also Like
- "Banfield took my money for 7 years then 10 days after a Comprehensive well being check my cat had a stroke. Banfield said to bring him right in and left..."
- "Banfield sedated my dog to turn her upside down and shake her to remove fluid from her lungs, it stopped her heart. I don't have proof her heart stopped, but..."
- "My wife and I have always taken our house rabbits to Dr. Toepke, HE is a great DVM however upon arrival today, for our rabbit that kept sneezing and had a runny..."
- "We contracted Anthony & Sylvan in October 2014 to replaster our 24000 gallon inground pool that they had built for the previous owners of our home in 2005. We also..."
- "Stephen Franklin Hess aka Steve. He preys on women under age from 15 years old above. I saw his profile online very attractive man but when i meet him..."
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."