College Park Animal Hospital - Misdiagnosis, hostile treatment
One of their vets received a letter of censure from the State Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners for his "failure to identify" my cat Smokey's heart condition.This vet took courses at the regional levels to improve his ability "to read radiographs and ultrasounds," according the the letter I received dated October 29th 2009.
When my pet's heart condition was missed, causing suffering and mostly likely an untimely death, I confronted the owner of the hospital, Thomas McMichael about the substandard care. Instead of owning up to the mistakes of his staff member, McMichael gave evasive and untruthful explanations and eventually became nasty. He also banned me and three other members of my family from walking homeless dogs, boarded 24/7 by a rescue group we used to volunteer for in cages with no outside runs. We were their only source of walks and socialization at the time, and Dr.
McMichael deprived them of that because he was angry at me for confronting him about his staff's medical errors. In addition, this business owner has contacted several review sites to have my and my family members' reviews removed. He consistently removes our reviews from Insiderpages.
That's quite a solution to the the problem of medical errors!Horrible experience.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Veterinary Services
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
You May Also Like
- "Applied Vectra on my cat July 19th, 2015 Sunday evening. Monday July 20th he had a round bald spot. Today, July 21st ,Tuesday he has another bald spot about an..."
- "I'm trying to find a product called PELLITOL OINTMENT for my dogs ears, but no luck. SVPMEDS finally pop up saying that they sell an identical product called Re-ca-litol Otic..."
- "We started going to Banfield in April 2008....we took our oldest of three poms sofie there first. They did a dental and blood test on her. Everything was going ok..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "Well, my Husband and I thought that the owner of this store, David, was a great friend but we were quite wrong. David comes off as a sweet, and caring..."
- "Purchased a pack of bacon before thanksgiving holiday with hopes of frying up for Thanksgiving breakfast. Opened package and its a block of fat (see picture). I was shocked to..."
- "I have a children's book that I got published through authorhouse so I could show it to my mother (the Author) just before she died so she could be proud...."