Verified Reviewer

I had my car charger stolen and my aux cable taken, I hate thieves if it doesn't belong to you then you don't take it simple as that. The lady I spoken to was rude very rude she hung up on me more than once.

She needs training in customer service, the woman is lucky I'm not her boss because she would of been fired!!! These people are rude and ignorant I definitely do not recommend these people at all.

This will be the first and last time I ever deal with them again. Angry

User's recommendation: Do not do business with these people.

Location: Pisgah Forest, North Carolina

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

Funny .... "first and last time you do business with them." Being a repo company, they do their business with your lien holder.

You aren't their customer, your finance company is. I bet if you choose not to pay your bills again, you'll do business with them again!

Guest
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2362760

Not that it is any of your business I was hospitalized and not allowed to work and I was told it was being paid. I have the car now so don't be rude

Collateral Recovery Solutions Reviews