Verified Reviewer

Update by user Oct 05, 2021

they have not responded to me at all. i guess they do not care about their customers

Original review posted by user Oct 04, 2021

John Clack called me to order a 2022 corvette. filled out credit ap, copy drivers license and proof of insurance and $2500.00 deposit.

Waited 3 months. vehicle being shipped. I called them and they told me they would not sell to. and that was it.

explained i waited 3 months but no they would not sell and that was it. and credited my deposit. I feel they were going to sell to someone else for more money. I did some checking and when i ordered they knew i lived in calif.

so when done called chevrolet and car was not built for Calif. so rather than tell me they made a mistake and they would order another one they just washed their hands of it. So if you want a good customer and will take care of you i would suggest going to another chevrolet. this is bad business.

I pulled money out of my 401k and now i have to pay taxes on the money i pulled out. I even told them i have a friend living in Texas and i would have him buy it.

And they said no and that was it. I hope this never happens to you.

User's recommendation: do not do business with them.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Coleman Motors Cons: Sold to someone else.

Comments