Rancho Santa Fe, California
100% full Not resolved

Walking in downtown San diego to a business lunch, my VERY lightly used Cole Haan Country loafers w/ Nike Air soles/heels literally began to fall apart. Both heels fell off and 2 approx 5"X1" strips of sole also came off. When I contacted Cole Haan customer service they told me unless I had a receipt proving when and where I had purchased the shoes and the price, all they would do is send me a 30% off coupon.

No supervisor was "available".

They expressed no interest in having the shoes shipped to them for repair/replacement.

I told her not to send the discount coupon because if this was how Cole Haan backed their products I wouldn't be purchasing any in the future.

She clearly didn't give a *** and apparently neither does Cole Haan.

Review about: Cole Haan Nike Air Shoes.

I didn't like: Customer service, Exchange policy, Poor customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Cole Haan Loafers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $175
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Cole Haan?

Comments

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1203217

EXACT.SAME.

ISSUE. Same shoes and the Nike Air soles disintegrated after very light use, maybe 50x total. Called Cole Haan who referred me to their repair facility, MyShoeHospital where I was informed they have no affiliation with Cole Haan and all they'll do is provide a 'free' estimate. I was also informed that Cole Haan won't/can't supply them with the Nike Air soles but they MAY have a substitute and will charge $30/shoe for heel replacement but they have no idea how much for the integrated sole until I send them in.

Hey...

at least you got offered a 30% off coupon!No more Cole Haan for me but I will offer them free publicity.

to Anonymous San Francisco, California, United States #1207271

Since the above experience I have kept my promise to Cole Haan to NEVER again purchase one of their products.

to Anonymous #1263955

THINKING OF SUING COLE HAAN...I have at least 3 pairs of shoes with these heels and all echibit the same (obvious) manufacturing defect,,any thoughts?

Oscar LG
to Anonymous Jonesboro, Georgia, United States #1277709

I had same problem with two pair. One pair I had worn often, but still thought it was strange. The next pair had very, very(