Purchased a large leather Cole Haan duffle for over $400 and after only the 6th time using it on weekend trips, the outside construction of the bag was exposed through the leather.Emailed, phoned and left messages with numerous customer service agents that repeatedly transferred me to someone else that were all dead ends.

After a month, I finally reached the appropriate person, they evaluated the bag and was I advised that I must pay for the repair. REALLY?

This response is deplorable.I have been a customer for years and will now switch to another luxury brand knowing they do not take care of their customers when merchandise is defective.

Review about: Leather Duffle.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Cole Haan Wayland Handbag
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $400
Preferred solution Fix or replace damaged merchandise

Had an Experience with Cole Haan?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Rosewe - Roswe is a SCAM Rosewe "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..." Read more Promgirl - Review about Bridesmaid Dress from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more Cole Haan - Will not buy from ColeHann online again! Cole Haan "Cole Hann has the worst online customer service. Two issues: 1. I submit an order for two pairs of oxford. Right after I submit, I read the review saying the show..." Read more Fashionmia - Fasionmia Great products and good prices Fashionmia "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..." Read more Rosy Hair - Don't buy ! Rosy Hair "The hair is not worth buying it's a rip off had it in my hair for a DAY an it looks like I had it for a year worst ever..." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more Threads King - THREADSKING IS A SCAM Threads King "Items constantly "lost in transit" Rude replies from customer service Does NOT give refund as they claim they would AWFUL DO NOT BUY FROM THEM You WILL loose your money!..." Read more Petcarerx - How have they not been sued yet??? The PetPlus75 promo code is a SCAM!!!! Petcarerx "Alas, I too fell for the "75% Off" scam that they pull. I received an email earlier this week from PetCareRX offering the 75% Off code, a screenshot of which..." Read more