Coldwell Banker Town And Country - Itemized rental charges a real joke home on Dracaea/Kitchen
I got my itemized rental charges on a 1980's home that needed much upgrades, and everything was breaking left and right, also plenty of mold growing through the back room and bathroom, OWNER IS CHEAP, painted over shower, toilets, and bathtubs, yet I bought them a new shower for582.00.The whole house need to be inspected for mold, It is a real joke they kept 2000. Of my money, and I still owe them to fix someone's property that never wanted to even fix a broken fence. HMM well, I never owned a dog and I got charged for dog *** in back yard and a dog...250.00 hahahahaha wow REAL JOKE AUBRY HAHAHAH
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Coldwell Banker Town And Country Apartment Rental
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have been renting a 1bed 1bath apartment for 3 1/2 yrs and my first time and worst experience I've ever dealt with, very bad company pama management apartments. The..."
- "DO NOT TRUST GATEWAY REALTY or PAULETTE ELAINE ROCCO GOSDEN TUMBARELLO! This woman swindled me out of my home. Not only did Paulette under price my house, she..."
- "Laurels. No parking. Handicap violations. Mold on walkways Dog breed restrictions not monitored. Too many people living in individual apartments. Management staff nasty. Sloppy work in apartments ..."
- "T this is the sandwich I got in the Watertown location. The store was clean the employees were great the product is ridiculous. One tomato slice off the end some..."
- "I am a black lady that use wen and my hair come out in little balls and knots in the shower and when I blow dry I have..."
- "It says on my e-mail from verizon that I won some products. when i click what it is, it says that i have to conduct a short survey & I..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."