Coco Mats N More - Cocomatsnmore.com has bad mats.

2 of 2 Coco Mats N More reviews

Update added by user Sep 26, 2012

So far it has been one month and they don\'t have the guts to return my calls.I am going to pay the

BUT I will never order from them again.

They have expensive shoddy products.09/23/2012

Original review posted by user Aug 26, 2012

I purchased 5 mats from CocoMatsNMore.com for $214.59.They arrived frayed, unraveling, dry, and loosely woven.

I complained to the company (Scott at 866-561-1921) within 7 days of their arrival. At first they accused me of dogs chewing on them etc and I sent photos of them to the company. They finally agreed that the mats were bad and said they would make sure that the next 5 would be better. The second set came in the same substandard condition.

I called and complained again and they are not answering my calls.

I think they just order them from a third world source and can't control what they are selling.

I am going to pay the $200+ bill but I will never use them again.......bad mats!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 2 Coco Mats N More reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Scott

Jul 15, 2013 #681009 Vacaville, California, United States

We have been selling coco mats for many many years. And we pride ourselves on the quality of the products and our customer service. From time to time we have customers who just want to get their products free. The mats were clearly chewed on by an animal from the photos we received. Either way, we still replaced them for no extra cost to the customer. We have always responded to the customer promptly so they are not being truthful when they say we are not returning their calls.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.