Coco Mats N More - Cocomatsnmore.com has bad mats.
Update added by user Sep 26, 2012
So far it has been one month and they don\'t have the guts to return my calls.I am going to pay the
BUT I will never order from them again.
They have expensive shoddy products.09/23/2012
Original review posted by user Aug 26, 2012
I purchased 5 mats from CocoMatsNMore.com for $214.59.They arrived frayed, unraveling, dry, and loosely woven.
I complained to the company (Scott at 866-561-1921) within 7 days of their arrival. At first they accused me of dogs chewing on them etc and I sent photos of them to the company. They finally agreed that the mats were bad and said they would make sure that the next 5 would be better. The second set came in the same substandard condition.
I called and complained again and they are not answering my calls.
I think they just order them from a third world source and can't control what they are selling.
I am going to pay the $200+ bill but I will never use them again.......bad mats!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Plain Thin Version Cocomats
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..."
- "I bought many thousands of dollars worth of merchandise when Aliexpress was accepting Paypal. Of my hundreds of orders two of them were canceled because the seller could not ship...."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "I've had this bed for approximately 9 years and just discovered mold growing in the air hoses. My mom has one as well and recently had the insides replaced because..."
- "DELTA is a Joke! After seeing bolts lose on a DELTA 767 engine and taking pictures of it I tried to call Delta. I wanted them to be aware of..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."