Coco Mats N More - Cocomatsnmore.com has bad mats.
Update added by user Sep 26, 2012
So far it has been one month and they don\'t have the guts to return my calls.I am going to pay the
BUT I will never order from them again.
They have expensive shoddy products.09/23/2012
Original review posted by user Aug 26, 2012
I purchased 5 mats from CocoMatsNMore.com for $214.59.They arrived frayed, unraveling, dry, and loosely woven.
I complained to the company (Scott at 866-561-1921) within 7 days of their arrival. At first they accused me of dogs chewing on them etc and I sent photos of them to the company. They finally agreed that the mats were bad and said they would make sure that the next 5 would be better. The second set came in the same substandard condition.
I called and complained again and they are not answering my calls.
I think they just order them from a third world source and can't control what they are selling.
I am going to pay the $200+ bill but I will never use them again.......bad mats!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Plain Thin Version Cocomats
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "So back in October 23 2012 i got into this website because i was sure it would be safe because it has a YOUTUBE channel "HRH COLLECTION", oh well silly..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "It is amusing that people don't get plastic will melt in the summer heat and then blame their stupidity on a company. The scent circles contain oil and DO contain..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "We took our terrified little rescue dog, Sandy to a "training" facility to help him become more confident and socialized. The owner Catherine Sacks was given $4300 for..."
- "1st purchase was a Gucci scarf tote $550. Messaged seller numerous times with no response, was told by Tradesy all they could do was wait to hear from them. Then..."