this company is a ripp off i ordered over 500.00 worth of merchandise they said they had to ship seperately my items i recieved my case ups my eyeshadow set and brushes fed ex but my last order was supposed to be a pro deluxe makeup kit and free gifts which i did not recieve at all i paid using paypal and sice coco sent paypal a shipping conformation number from the makeup case ups i already recieved they said they could not help me and favored for coco cosmetics which is bull *** does that mean if someone buys something from me i can send an empty box then as long as i provide the buyer a tracking # and prove the empty box was sent then paypal agrees with me the customer got it I think not now not only will I not buy from coco martinelli which lied ill also never use paypal again either i got ripped of 169.00 for my pro deluxe makeup kit and free gifts that i never recieved and they quit writing me they have 3 emails and 2 phone numbers and you cant get ahold of them there either buyer beware Do not buy from them ever .
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "This company is only selling the led light. That's the only thing that works. The gel polish-(total rubbish). The minute I applied it, it ran down my fingers. At first..."
- "In response to everyone who posted that they didn't know they were signing up for a subscription: You're all idiots. You're blaming the company for your lack of education. Are..."
- "I bought a container of Gillette shaving foam and it exploded. The explosion completely ruined my bathroom and cost me thousands of dollars in repairs. The representative of Gillette who..."
- "Too expensive for the crappy home. I've only lived here 6 months. I was under the impression that there was a previous tenant is what they said. When I looked..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "SupremePsychics is really a bad website and was established in March 2013. The psychics on there are fake and are just here for the money. They do not care for..."
- "I bought a cvs brand face and body bleach which was noted as gentlier than the competation. I followed the instruction on the box and mixed the activator and cream and..."
- "When any company represents by documents and statements that the home you are purchasing is "Energy Star" Certified and "Comfort Wise," you believe it to be a fact. Lennar also..."