Coco Cosmetics - Coco martinelli cosmetics

2 of 2 Coco Cosmetics reviews

this company is a ripp off i ordered over 500.00 worth of merchandise they said they had to ship seperately my items i recieved my case ups my eyeshadow set and brushes fed ex but my last order was supposed to be a pro deluxe makeup kit and free gifts which i did not recieve at all i paid using paypal and sice coco sent paypal a shipping conformation number from the makeup case ups i already recieved they said they could not help me and favored for coco cosmetics which is bull *** does that mean if someone buys something from me i can send an empty box then as long as i provide the buyer a tracking # and prove the empty box was sent then paypal agrees with me the customer got it I think not now not only will I not buy from coco martinelli which lied ill also never use paypal again either i got ripped of 169.00 for my pro deluxe makeup kit and free gifts that i never recieved and they quit writing me they have 3 emails and 2 phone numbers and you cant get ahold of them there either buyer beware Do not buy from them ever .

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 2 Coco Cosmetics reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
DbyzMUA

Sep 15, 2010 #190066

I got ripped off too, contacted my bank and was able to get my money back. I reported it as fraud then filed a complaint with IC3 (Internet Crime Complaint Center) www.complaint.ic3.gov :(

rwolf1975

Sep 27, 2009 #75192

unfortunately no so i lost out ill never order there again though

1 0 Reply
Ashley

Sep 27, 2009 #75163

Did you use your credit card to make the PayPal payment (which is the only way to safely use PayPal)? If so, file for a credit card chargeback.

rwolf1975

Sep 18, 2009 #73237

:( they claim they shipped it when they did not been over a month basically i might as well forget it im out of 169.00

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.