Cracked Cobra USA Headpipes & Bad customer service
Purchased an entire exhaust system and tuner from Cobra USA just over 2 years ago.Last weekend I heard a leak in the exhaust.
I pulled the heatshield off and found the problem. Contacted Cobra on Monday and sent them a pic. On Tuesday they said they needed additional pics of whole system. So I went home for lunch and took more pics.
Sent them the original receipt. The pipes are warranted for life. I told them I wanted them ASAP for Memorial Day weekend coming up. They said it was too late to send out today (3PM Central Time) they are in CA.
They said they would send it out on Wednesday. Called Friday for tracking number and I was told there was a glitch in the system and it wasn't sent out yet. I ask them to send out overnight with Saturday delivery. No response.
BAD CUSTOMER service. I also purchased their Fi2000 PowrPro Tuner for $500. My biked had a miss when engine was under power (up a hill). I was told to open the unit and adjust pot.
It never helped.
I removed this a long time ago and got a Vance Hines FP3 which was much better.Stay away from Cobra USA.
More Review Details
|Ease of Use|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Warranty and customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "Carl the manager does not care about his residential clients. After 2 weeks of saying my lawn was dead, the manager, Carl, finally came out. He told me..."
- "nothing but problems with engine and transmission. I finally decided to change the oil after it was rather sticky even though it didnt require it. Found a much smaller oil..."
- "I was discriminated today due to my race and age. Again by Amber at Mayfair Mall location in Wauwatosa, WI after Sue from Corporate assured me that Jessica(store manager) will..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."