Cracked Cobra USA Headpipes & Bad customer service
Purchased an entire exhaust system and tuner from Cobra USA just over 2 years ago.Last weekend I heard a leak in the exhaust.
I pulled the heatshield off and found the problem. Contacted Cobra on Monday and sent them a pic. On Tuesday they said they needed additional pics of whole system. So I went home for lunch and took more pics.
Sent them the original receipt. The pipes are warranted for life. I told them I wanted them ASAP for Memorial Day weekend coming up. They said it was too late to send out today (3PM Central Time) they are in CA.
They said they would send it out on Wednesday. Called Friday for tracking number and I was told there was a glitch in the system and it wasn't sent out yet. I ask them to send out overnight with Saturday delivery. No response.
BAD CUSTOMER service. I also purchased their Fi2000 PowrPro Tuner for $500. My biked had a miss when engine was under power (up a hill). I was told to open the unit and adjust pot.
It never helped.
I removed this a long time ago and got a Vance Hines FP3 which was much better.Stay away from Cobra USA.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Ease of Use|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Warranty and customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "I bought a RainSoft water softener after mailing in a water sample that I brought home from Home Depot. I wrote the check (see attachment), but the account is..."
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- " I began investigating TwinkleDeals several months ago after I had an order totaling over $160 refunded to Pay Pal with no explanation. What I have concluded: TwinkleDeals..."
- "I had a situation come up where I had to go home for a month to take care of my dad after a heart attack. Linda (Bianconi, I believe her..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."