Baltimore, Maryland

Update by user Jan 09, 2015

My issue is open.

I called 4 time last month, and Coaster C. Service said "we will call back" - and nothing.

I think, one way is go to court.

Update by user Dec 18, 2014

Sorry, 12/18/2014

Update by user Dec 18, 2014

Today is 18/11/2014, my problem is open. I called Coaster, but nothing.

Original review posted by user Nov 12, 2014

We bought a Coaster Furniture bed.

The bed broke before 1 year after purchase.

Broke legs. Cheap materials, poor quality control. The slats/rails are made out of cheap wood that totally splintered. Poor quality.

Customer service didn't answer emails, didn't recall. I wrote to CServise more 1 year, and my problem with bed is here now. You lost your time and your money with Coaster Furniture company. I read more bad reviews about Customer service of Coaster Furniture, and about beds.

I definitely would not recommend this to a friend.I'm very disappointed, and never will buy something of Coaster.

Review about: Bed.

2.5
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Coaster Furniture?

Comments

Bakersfield, California, United States #1328134

It sounds as though this store has a one-way communication: they accept your money but they don't accept calls, emails, texts and who know where letters go.It's obviously a scam company.

that makes the cheapest furniture possible because they know they won't have to replace or refund money when it breaks and comes apart if a customer can't reach the store. And even if a few customers take them to small claims court and win, that leaves the vast majority of sales untouched by human hands.

So public comments like yours is a warning to the rest of us, hopefully before we buy from this *** company.Thank you.

Galina_17
Baltimore, Maryland, United States #914370

Today is 12/11/2014, my problem is open.