I am a certified recreational water care expert.I have a science degree and 25 years of industry experience as a hot tub dealer.
When I read many of these complaints, I recognize the problem was caused by poor water maintenance, NOT a defective hot tub. I and my staff have worked with many clients who "hated" their tub until they learned THEIR water care caused their tub component failure AND their agony. We work with those people until their tub becomes a source of relaxation, not frustration. Fifteen years ago, I started teaching a class on water care.
It's free and teaches our clients how to avoid hot tub frustration; not cause it! Learning proper water care takes some effort but will pay off big with less component failure and more owner enjoyment. Here's a photo I use in my class. This client thought our "bad" chemicals turned the clear water in their new hot tub green and our "bad" hot tub didn't filter it out.
The true cause was the iron in their water oxidizing.
We were able to remove the shell stain and teach the client proper water care, preventing it from happening again.Bad water chemistry can destroy pillows, covers, shells, heater elements and more...and it's not the hot tub's fault, it's the owners!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Owning a reliable hot tub
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- People taking responsibility for maintenance of their products
- Product or service
- Coast Spas Hot Tub Repair
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Absolute worst company, owner sub contract everything to the lowest bidder and it shows, and sub par unlicensed contractors is what I got not mention it took 5 months to..."
- "I had been doing business with Spriritual Quest for a few years buying the occasional low dollar item. My main initial interest was an herbal supplement called Protandim. I was..."
- "I have owned my spa for about 7 months now and all the head rests have "bubbled" and the top skin are separating from the cushion. Called Thermospa and they..."
- "I also would not recommend Drees Homes. we are the second owner of a home they built. 4 cracks in basement leaking. they at least fixed that after numerous phone..."
- "My family and I went to see The Hunger Games yesterday, Sunday, January 12, 2014. As parents, we made sure the movie would be appropriate for our 8 year..."
- "Drove 3 hours to Easton to get these chalks just to have the manager open the doors at 10am to tell us they didn't receive this shipment. Called customer service..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."