Coast Spas - Problems blamed on water issues

2 of 51 Coast Spas reviews

I am a certified recreational water care expert.I have a science degree and 25 years of industry experience as a hot tub dealer.

When I read many of these complaints, I recognize the problem was caused by poor water maintenance, NOT a defective hot tub. I and my staff have worked with many clients who "hated" their tub until they learned THEIR water care caused their tub component failure AND their agony. We work with those people until their tub becomes a source of relaxation, not frustration. Fifteen years ago, I started teaching a class on water care.

It's free and teaches our clients how to avoid hot tub frustration; not cause it! Learning proper water care takes some effort but will pay off big with less component failure and more owner enjoyment. Here's a photo I use in my class. This client thought our "bad" chemicals turned the clear water in their new hot tub green and our "bad" hot tub didn't filter it out.

The true cause was the iron in their water oxidizing.

We were able to remove the shell stain and teach the client proper water care, preventing it from happening again.Bad water chemistry can destroy pillows, covers, shells, heater elements and more...and it's not the hot tub's fault, it's the owners!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Owning a reliable hot tub
  • What I disliked
      No items

Reason of review:
Ignorance
Preferred solution:
People taking responsibility for maintenance of their products
Product or service
Coast Spas Hot Tub Repair
Review category
Plumbing fixtures
review #950325

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Coast Spas? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 51 Coast Spas reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.