I am a certified recreational water care expert.I have a science degree and 25 years of industry experience as a hot tub dealer.
When I read many of these complaints, I recognize the problem was caused by poor water maintenance, NOT a defective hot tub. I and my staff have worked with many clients who "hated" their tub until they learned THEIR water care caused their tub component failure AND their agony. We work with those people until their tub becomes a source of relaxation, not frustration. Fifteen years ago, I started teaching a class on water care.
It's free and teaches our clients how to avoid hot tub frustration; not cause it! Learning proper water care takes some effort but will pay off big with less component failure and more owner enjoyment. Here's a photo I use in my class. This client thought our "bad" chemicals turned the clear water in their new hot tub green and our "bad" hot tub didn't filter it out.
The true cause was the iron in their water oxidizing.
We were able to remove the shell stain and teach the client proper water care, preventing it from happening again.Bad water chemistry can destroy pillows, covers, shells, heater elements and more...and it's not the hot tub's fault, it's the owners!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Owning a reliable hot tub
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- People taking responsibility for maintenance of their products
- Product or service
- Coast Spas Hot Tub Repair
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My second cover, the first would have been under warranty (4 years out of a 5 year warranty) but I lost the paper work. The second came with their 7..."
- "My spa cover took 6 weeks to be delivered. Kyle explained that they never guess where a customer wants there tie downs. Apparently common sense is not there strong..."
- "In June 2011 I purchased a pool from Namco a few months ago we noticed it was rusting and leaking. Not happy with the offer they are making a new..."
- "MEMPHIS TN SHELBY COUNTY...............Extended Arms Cleaning Contractor's ....Nancy Taylor it's a crime to online harass make FALSE claims call or in anyway directly or in directly try to contact myself..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "I also would not recommend Drees Homes. we are the second owner of a home they built. 4 cracks in basement leaking. they at least fixed that after numerous phone..."
- "Drove 3 hours to Easton to get these chalks just to have the manager open the doors at 10am to tell us they didn't receive this shipment. Called customer service..."
- "My family and I went to see The Hunger Games yesterday, Sunday, January 12, 2014. As parents, we made sure the movie would be appropriate for our 8 year..."