Very disappointed with our Coast Spa and the service provided to keep it running....Motor #2 was not functioning, so I called the dealer for servicing and was told that it needed a new #2 motor ($900)..I paid for the repair, and one week later, it stopped working again... When I called back to the service tech contact, he told me to simply replace the fuse on the circuit board (wondering if that was the only problem to begin with)..we did that, and it worked again, but then the fuse blew out after two weeks... for over two years, I have had to replace the fuse every 2-3 weeks to keep the hot tub functional....until this year when the circuit board caught fire and burned up....now the Hot tub is dead & useless...I have concluded that Coast Spa is a poor design and that that the "authorized service provider" could not be trusted to provide appropriate remedy...I am not spending another dime on it, and will never buy a Coast Spa again...
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product quality
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Nothing, I'm done with Coast Spas...
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Coast Spas Soundwaves Lanai Hot Tub
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a tub several months ago after requesting more information from their website. Sales rep came out and helped us figure out where to place the tub and which one..."
- "Complaint: On December 5th, 2013, Pacific Hot Tub Solutions (PHTS)replaced the control/heater unit in my spa after diagnosing the existing control/heater unit as unrepairable. On March 23rd, 2014, while investigating..."
- "For the last 10 years I have had a Pfister kitchen faucet. Very happy with the way it looks and the way it workED. One day, 3 weeks ago, the..."
- ""I ordered the Empire-V-Neck-Short-Mini-Taffeta-Bridesmaid-Dress- in Lavender. I received my dress on Thursday in Light Blue! I contacted them to see if they can exchange or do something about the dress..."
- "I called to get my mother's nail shop a cheaper electricity service. After being referred to Ambit, I thought to myself why not. They person I was referred to was..."
- "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "my break time po ba guadalupe branch? akala ko po 24hrs? ang explain ng guard ngayon lang na cut off resume daw ng 12:30Am pero andun nmn ang teller sa..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."