Very disappointed with our Coast Spa and the service provided to keep it running....Motor #2 was not functioning, so I called the dealer for servicing and was told that it needed a new #2 motor ($900)..I paid for the repair, and one week later, it stopped working again... When I called back to the service tech contact, he told me to simply replace the fuse on the circuit board (wondering if that was the only problem to begin with)..we did that, and it worked again, but then the fuse blew out after two weeks... for over two years, I have had to replace the fuse every 2-3 weeks to keep the hot tub functional....until this year when the circuit board caught fire and burned up....now the Hot tub is dead & useless...I have concluded that Coast Spa is a poor design and that that the "authorized service provider" could not be trusted to provide appropriate remedy...I am not spending another dime on it, and will never buy a Coast Spa again...
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product quality
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Nothing, I'm done with Coast Spas...
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Coast Spas Soundwaves Lanai Hot Tub
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Absolute worst company, owner sub contract everything to the lowest bidder and it shows, and sub par unlicensed contractors is what I got not mention it took 5 months to..."
- "This is my fourth experience with a bait and switch scam at the Lowe's in Hattiesburg, MS. I have reported two of them to corporate, but they..."
- "I paid for a vapor barrier with a ZERO water absorption. I paid for a cover that is designed to meet Illinois climates. I paid over 474 dollars and waited..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "I PURCHASED A BURBERRY COAT FOR $420.00 ON EBAY IN DEC 2015 AND I RECEIVED A BEAT UP, SMELLY COAT OF UNKNOWN MANUFACTURE INSTEAD OF THE BURBERRY COAT I PURCHASED..."
- "I did not find all the bad reviews before ordering a ATV 150cc for my Daughter for Xmas. Kind of wish I had.The company does not live up to warranty..."
- "I received these, ordered pre-wired. The plugs came in wired backwards, was told in an email to just the force the plug in the other way. After reversing the..."