Very disappointed with our Coast Spa and the service provided to keep it running....Motor #2 was not functioning, so I called the dealer for servicing and was told that it needed a new #2 motor ($900)..I paid for the repair, and one week later, it stopped working again... When I called back to the service tech contact, he told me to simply replace the fuse on the circuit board (wondering if that was the only problem to begin with)..we did that, and it worked again, but then the fuse blew out after two weeks... for over two years, I have had to replace the fuse every 2-3 weeks to keep the hot tub functional....until this year when the circuit board caught fire and burned up....now the Hot tub is dead & useless...I have concluded that Coast Spa is a poor design and that that the "authorized service provider" could not be trusted to provide appropriate remedy...I am not spending another dime on it, and will never buy a Coast Spa again...
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product quality
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Nothing, I'm done with Coast Spas...
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Coast Spas Soundwaves Lanai Hot Tub
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was having a higher grade liner put into my 15 x 30 above ground pool because the pool was leaking from the bottom. This is what they found!..."
- "In June 2011 I purchased a pool from Namco a few months ago we noticed it was rusting and leaking. Not happy with the offer they are making a new..."
- "About 2 years after purchasing the pool a leak started on the hose going into the pool for the water output. It was dripping, very slowly, on the outside of..."
- "I purchased an engagment ring set advertising 1 cttw. When I received it, of course I was a little sceptical since I got the engagement set for so cheap and..."
- "RUN AWAY. DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE FAKE REVIEWS. This is one of the most dishonest and uncaring company i have ever dealt with. I'm shocked that such business practice..."
- "We purchased the Cindy Crawford, "Crosby Street" feather sectional in May of 2015. I didn't realize that I was buying a hazardous couch until the first time I sat on..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."