Southmayd, Texas
Resolved

We bought a 2015 Freedom Express from Hunter RV in Sapulpa Oklahoma.The kitchen slide leaked with the first rain.

Related: Coachmen Rv - 2017 Coachmen Leprechaun

Floods the kitchen everytime it rains. It has been worked on 6 times for the exact same leak. Even went back to Coachmen once, leaked worse than before. Had another leak that Coachmen blamed Hunter RV for (improperly installed the 2nd a/c) that flooded the bedroom, soaked the mattress.

They only replaced the mattress and one board. Had a leak with the slide in, service tech said the "pan" under the refrigerator was busted up. Along with other things, he didn't tell me what. Then had a leak in the bunk room, that Hunter RV blamed Coachmen for, said fittings were not properly tightens from the factory.

Soaked a lot of boards and the carpet. Nothing replaced. This has been a total nightmare.

Coachmen needs to be made accountable for the horrible products they manufacture.A lot of money spent on such crappy products.

Review about: 2015 Coachmen Freedom Express Rv.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Coachmen Rv Rv
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Coachmen Rv?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.