Cornell, Illinois
100% full Resolved

I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!!along with Nathan Hedges.

I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness that goes into their coaches. It is truly sickening. They shur do give the fine Amish people of Middlebury Ind a bad name. Because Coachmen sure likes to brag about Amish made quality in their products.

The Amish people are sleeping at the wheel. They need to rise and rebel against Coachmen. To regain their honor and integrity. My brand new Coachmen Mirada 35ls purchased last fall has an undercarriage that looks like was sitting in a salt solution that just rusted it like crazy.

Never again will i buy a coachmen product and every campground i go to' I will bash them totally and show fellow campers. Believe me' I have been having a great time doing it this summer at all the places i take it, And people are just so stunned and so amazed at what they see. I hear plenty of other same stories to. Coachmen could care less.

I have spent 3 weeks at the factory in Middlebury while mine was having some repairs done' I seen so much' And i see why their product is like it is. No communication between departments and constantly drop the ball. then you get told, We have your unit all fixed' but there is a list of items they will not fix. and what they repaired is not hardly any better than it was in the first place.

They cut crooked boards just like the first time and use a ton of wood grained looking tape to cover up many many other bad workmanship like the all the cleats in the cabinets that get split wide open when they screw the screws in way to deep and split the cleats wide open i'm afraid the cabinets are going to fall off the ceiling in mine. And so much more.

What a disgrace.

Review about: 2015 Coachmen Mirada 35Ls New Last Fall.

I didn't like: Junk i have to pay for for the rest of my life.

5.0
Interest Rate
Insurance Quality
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / $99
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Coachmen Rv?

Comments