Coach - Poor sewing

21 of 211 Coach reviews

I bought 2 handbags that had such bad sewing the one bag started to come un done the first day i carried it so i checked the other and the sewing was just as bad i contacted the company which is only an email and received on back saying so sorry but they said nothing about returning my money or sending replacement bags I think this company is ripping people off I found out that my credit card payment was processed to someone in China? I do not think that I am the only person having this issue with these people,I read reviews where had bought other items besides hand bags and the products were falling apart!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Satchels
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #910740

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Coach? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
21 of 211 Coach reviews
Bitch

Dec 30, 2016 #1263200 Allen, Texas, United States

Yup, you should have taken that as a red-flag when the payment went through 'witcho ***'. Not sure why you would sent them an email directly when you obviously did not buy from them directly...too bad.

0 0 Reply

Nov 04, 2016 #1236339 Houston, Texas, United States

Sounds like you may have purchased a fake. If you are shopping online, be wary as there are tons of websites that sell fakes. Coach.com is the ONLY website that sells authentic Coach products.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.