Coach No Return Policy

8 of 211 Coach reviews

My husband purchased a rogue collection 1941 purse for me on Saturday 18th December from the Corpus Christi Coach store in Texas.I did not like it and so I returned it on the 20th of December 2016.

It cost $$$&. I took it back to the store so that I could buy a different one and they told me that it was not new anymore so they were not going to give me my money back. I was very upset and disappointed in Coach. I was going to buy another purse but I will not give Coach anymore of our business.

Coach has a return policy of 30 days (new and unused) is perception of the store manager and you are the liar, even if the tag is still on it and all papers are included. Before I came to the store I spoke to a young lady Debbie who told me that they have a 30-day policy for returns. I took it back and the manager said it looked used. I had it for 2 days before deciding I did not want it and did not use it.

I WILL NEVER, EVER get a Coach as long I live after this experience.I should contact the local news media because Coach has a No Return Policy!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Not stand behind their products

Reason of review:
Rogue Purse 1941
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #976822

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Coach? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
8 of 211 Coach reviews
Byrdie

Dec 30, 2016 #1263184 Allen, Texas, United States

It's a gorgeous bag. If they won't accept your return, resell it maybe. Or just keep the bag & be grateful for your gift. Sheesh

0 0 Reply

Dec 22, 2016 #1259278 Hyattsville, Maryland, United States

That is a gorgeous bag!!! Maybe you can sell it online ?? I know, stores should allow someone the 30 days to return..i would tell them it was a gift and you just received it. Go back and speak to another manager, and ask for general manager and go above their heads.
It is a beautiful bag though. .was it super expensive? ?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Coach.
Filing a new complaint about
×