CNCs Standard Poodles - C-N-C's Standard Poodles- Parker, CO: Rude Pompous Discriminatory Altogether an insulting experience
E-mail interaction with breeder after inquirign about general breeding information, JeanMarie Robertson(e-mail address from breeders PUBLIC website):
I have a six month old golden doodle named Bernard I would like to stud. He Is a very calm lovable guy and I have people wishing they could have one everyday. I have never bred a dog before but Bernard Is the first purebred mix I have had. I've attached some photos to this e-mail so you can see how handsome he Is.
JeanMarie Robertson's response:
"I have no idea who you are, or why you have contacted me. First of all if you want to breed, there are many tests you need to do as a responsible breeder to make sure you are not passing on genetic problems. Some of the tests can not be done until the dog is 2 years old, so you have a long time yet. You should have between $500.00 and $1000.00 invested in testing by the time you have it done. Goldens have some very bad genetic problems( I do know that) that should be tested for before breeding. Since I have Standard Poodles I only know the issues with my breed, plus you can't have AKC or UKC, or CKC,ect. registration, because these are purebred registries. You may have a performance registration. You probably have a pet registration, because he is not a purebred, he is poodle and golden, a mixed breed. I am a purebred breeder and would not be interested in a mixed breed. Yes, many are breeding dooles, that should tell you something. It is the dog for people who want to own a Standard Poodle, but don't want to say they own a Poodle. The Standard Poodle is a hunting dog, not a phoophoo dog. We have bred many breeds over the years until Poodles. They are the best dogs I have had, so you think your doodle is good, try the real thing. JeanMarie Robertson, CNC Standard Poodles"
Well, thanks for the info lady... the irate disposition and pompous attitude were, however, completely unnecessary.
If you don't want to be treated like the complete trash by someone who puts much stock in the social-caste system, do not attempt contacting this breeder for ANY reason.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Dog Breeding
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Hi my name is Beverly... I live in Tidewater Virginia..... Jeff has always been kind and friendly... He was able to teach me how to set up a..."
- "Michelle Adoreable Bulldogs is very unprofessional she lies about her dogs and she lies about fixing the issues. She co owns and uses frozen sperm and has no clue what..."
- "BEWARE!!!! of Purebredbreeders.com aka Buypuppiesdirect.com They are a scam company!!! I am a reputable breeder who used them until I learned they are LIARS & Frauds!!!! I have been told..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."
- "FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS HFC HSBC HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT I DONT HAVE HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE . I CONTACTED THEM BY PHONE AND SENT THEM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."