CNCs Standard Poodles - C-N-C's Standard Poodles- Parker, CO: Rude Pompous Discriminatory Altogether an insulting experience
E-mail interaction with breeder after inquirign about general breeding information, JeanMarie Robertson(e-mail address from breeders PUBLIC website):
I have a six month old golden doodle named Bernard I would like to stud. He Is a very calm lovable guy and I have people wishing they could have one everyday. I have never bred a dog before but Bernard Is the first purebred mix I have had. I've attached some photos to this e-mail so you can see how handsome he Is.
JeanMarie Robertson's response:
"I have no idea who you are, or why you have contacted me. First of all if you want to breed, there are many tests you need to do as a responsible breeder to make sure you are not passing on genetic problems. Some of the tests can not be done until the dog is 2 years old, so you have a long time yet. You should have between $500.00 and $1000.00 invested in testing by the time you have it done. Goldens have some very bad genetic problems( I do know that) that should be tested for before breeding. Since I have Standard Poodles I only know the issues with my breed, plus you can't have AKC or UKC, or CKC,ect. registration, because these are purebred registries. You may have a performance registration. You probably have a pet registration, because he is not a purebred, he is poodle and golden, a mixed breed. I am a purebred breeder and would not be interested in a mixed breed. Yes, many are breeding dooles, that should tell you something. It is the dog for people who want to own a Standard Poodle, but don't want to say they own a Poodle. The Standard Poodle is a hunting dog, not a phoophoo dog. We have bred many breeds over the years until Poodles. They are the best dogs I have had, so you think your doodle is good, try the real thing. JeanMarie Robertson, CNC Standard Poodles"
Well, thanks for the info lady... the irate disposition and pompous attitude were, however, completely unnecessary.
If you don't want to be treated like the complete trash by someone who puts much stock in the social-caste system, do not attempt contacting this breeder for ANY reason.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Dog Breeding
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Titus now Winston (Labradoodle) is 4 years old now still an amazing service dog and a great help to me. He is 104 lbs and helps me up when i..."
- "If you are ever in the search for an American Bully, Pitbull style dog DO NOT get one from Christopher Thornton at Bayou Bully Kennels in Minden, Louisiana. He..."
- "Hi my name is Beverly... I live in Tidewater Virginia..... Jeff has always been kind and friendly... He was able to teach me how to set up a..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."