One of the worst run buildings i have had the displeasure of living in. Floors are peeling, paint is bubbling. Cupboard doors are crooked in thier newly renovated apts Head staff have no idea.
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Clv Group Apartment Rental
- Review category
- Real Estate
review #692816 by anonymous
Had an experience with CLV Group ? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "TR REALTY LAS VEGAS NEVADA. Bradford Roberts writes fake reviews for himself on zillow. What a ***. His agents litigate with clients and he encourages that. He pays yelp to..."
- "If you are hard-working, honest, and looking for affordable housing, BEWARE of Kingwood Lakes Apartments at 3700 Kingwood Drive, Kingwood, Texas. Beware of any Adara Community in this area! They..."
- " I am a resident at the Pinnacle at Union Hills and have been for almost 3 years. There are some major issues with my unit that have not been fixed..."
- "I placed an order on cyber Monday, transaction was billed not once but twice and after waiting much past the quoted shipping we were very disappointed to receive..."
- "I took my car into Carstar after an accident and here is what happened: When I arrived to pick up the vehicle, the employee assured me that it was in complete..."
- "Short version: ordered a microwave from Amazon.ca. UPS delivered it. Delivery driver just slammed it on it's side on the porch shattering the door. Now I have to carry a..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "I ordered two autism necklaces for me and my husband a month ago. I received an email stating that my order is being made and will be shipped. There is..."