Part 2

At Forest Ridge, CLV was constanty closing off services that were supposed to be available to all tenants such as the pool and sauna.The pool was closed for 3 months during the last year.

The sauna has not been open since LAST MAY!!! They claim this is for maintenance, but what maintenance takes a year? Their construction workers put wooden planks in front of the garbage shute door making it impossible to put out garbage. A picture of this is provided.

In this picture you can also see cardboard on the ground which remained there for a month and tripped myself and others on several occassions. The renovations that lead to the pool being closed were a paint job, some crappy ikea furniture and a faulty heater that they claim works even though a tenant with a baby said to us that she was worried for her child's health in such a cold pool. They didn't fix the chipped stone on the side of the pool (which was sharp) and they didn't remove the rust from the the metal that was exposed as a result of this chipped stone. On the subject of heat, my roommate called by-law in late October because the heat wasn't turned on and we could see our breath.

We subsequently got sick and the office staff was informed.

They claimed that they didn't have to turn the heat on until the first snow fall (a blatant lie).If you care about your health and wellbeing, stay away from CLV group.

1.4
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with CLV Group ?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.